"She doesnt know anything": tutor for Palin

• Banned
"She doesn't know anything."

Heilemann and Halperin write: "Palin couldn't explain why North Korea and South Korea were separate nations. She didn't know what the Fed [the Federal Reserve] did. Asked who attacked America on 9/11, she suggested several times that it was Saddam Hussein. Asked to identify the enemy that her son would be fighting in Iraq, she drew a blank. Later, on the plane, Palin said to her team: 'I wish I'd paid more attention to this stuff'."

The authors say that, after "cramming furiously", writing newly acquired facts on white index cards that she studied at night, Mrs Palin managed to emerge intact from an interview with Charlie Gibson on ABC News, a "success" that led to the unwise decision to grant Katie Couric of CBS News the right to conduct a multi-part television interview. The move was a public relations disaster for the McCain camp.

"When Couric asked her to name examples of McCain's efforts to regulate the economy, Palin said: 'I'll try to find some and bring them to you'. Asked about the relevance of Russia's closeness to Alaska, she replied: 'As Putin rears his head and comes into the airspace of the USA, where do they go? It's Alaska'," the authors relate.

The best thing about Palin is that she takes all this flak from the Left and Leftwannabees (McCain Campaign) and she laughs and then fires off a Javelin AT missile at the ObamaCare point tank.

Someting about popular republicans. Bush had to be tutored as well before they let him loose with the press. Even with Jeff Gannon.

• Banned
She thought that Sadam did 911 folks.

This is who you will support for president.

She is over 40 years old and thought Sadam did 911.

What is this fasination with stupid people for president that the right has?

So? what's the difference between Palin and Obama, I guess we could say both are stupid, he thinks we have 57 states.:lol:

I saw the 60 Minutes story on the book coming out. It was.... illuminating.

Strangely, after hearing that story I was sympathetic to Palin. It was made clear that she was a last minute choice, had almost zero vetting, and barely any prep time. I think anyone thrust onto the stage that late at the game would have looked stupid.

Of course any sympathy I have for her starts to evaporate as you look at the things she's done and said since the campaign ended....

"The index cards were piling up by the hundreds, but Palin wasn't absorbing the material written on them. When her aides tried to quiz her, she would routinely shut down – chin on her chest, arms folded, eyes cast to the floor, speechless and motionless, lost in what those around her described as a kind of catatonic stupor."

So? what's the difference between Palin and Obama, I guess we could say both are stupid, he thinks we have 57 states.:lol:

Oh yeah...because making a gaffe about 57 states, as opposed to 57 stops in states and honestly believeing Saddam was behind 9/11 is a REAL analogy. Just STFU, would you?

Asked if the preparations weren't worth it for the prospect of power, Mrs Palin is said to have replied darkly: "No. If I'd known everything I know now, I would not have done this."

One of her advisers sent an urgent SOS to McCain headquarters, the authors continue. "They began discussing a new and threatening possibility: that Palin was mentally unstable."

"The index cards were piling up by the hundreds, but Palin wasn't absorbing the material written on them. When her aides tried to quiz her, she would routinely shut down – chin on her chest, arms folded, eyes cast to the floor, speechless and motionless, lost in what those around her described as a kind of catatonic stupor."

Maybe they should have taken a cue from the Obama campaign and gave her a teleprompter.

Wow, that is some frighten stuff! She made GW look like a rocket scientist...

Oh yeah...because making a gaffe about 57 states, as opposed to 57 stops in states and honestly believeing Saddam was behind 9/11 is a REAL analogy. Just STFU, would you?

And you're going to give this guy a health care proxy for every member of your family

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWOQA8S3i4g[/ame]

Maybe they should have taken a cue from the Obama campaign and gave her a teleprompter.

To pretend there is an iota of evidence that Obama is uninformed is a flat out lie.

Palin is uninformed and not very bright.

How can you be in politics and not know these things?

She is 40+ years old folks and was a governor and did not know enough about our countries history and current events to pass a 6th grade test.

She was incapable of absorbing the information when coached for days.

She shut down and went catatonic for christ sake

And you're going to give this guy a health care proxy for every member of your family

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWOQA8S3i4g[/ame]

Still fear mongering I see, Frank. Don't you EVER get tired of being afraid all the time?

Forum List

Back