Shaun White

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Jun 18, 2009
So i tune into the Olympics tonight and suddenly remember its half-pipe night(no, that does no mean I'm only smokin a half-bowl) and I catch Shaun White doing a qualifying run.

He is 13' to 15' above the rim and the talking heads are saying that he is holding back and just trying to get into the finals......

So, who do you think is the best contender for silver?

:razz:

Last edited:
And My apologies to Shaun for misspelling his name.

And I think he can win as long as he doesn't bump his face...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tsnST3sv08]YouTube - Shaun White Crash at Winter X Games 2010 During Superpipe Practice[/ame]

Did you see where his practice half pipe is?
The man is insane when it comes to snowboarding and skateboarding, he also has very good parents, just watched a special on him the other day. When he was knocked out as a child while at a skate boarding competition, his mom is the one who made him get back out there.

Chone Wight is awesome!

And I heard them saying he was 25 feet above the rim.
He looked to be 25' above the rim easily on that last run of his......The guy is outrageous.

Did you see where his practice half pipe is?
The man is insane when it comes to snowboarding and skateboarding, he also has very good parents, just watched a special on him the other day. When he was knocked out as a child while at a skate boarding competition, his mom is the one who made him get back out there.
I caught that one too. I was a sweet setup he has there in Colorado. Imagine having your own Olympic size half pipe to practice on!

He defended the gold. USA! USA! USA!

Dude, could you have waited to post that. They have not even showed the final yet here.

Which is bullshit, because I live in the same time zone and only about five - six hours from Vancouver.

You have to be fearless to do what he does.

He was up at the top and already knew he had won. He said he was so happy he couldn't ride but eventually he and his coach said fuck it and he blew everyone away. Over 48 points. Closest guy was 45.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

He defended the gold. USA! USA! USA!

Dude, could you have waited to post that. They have not even showed the final yet here.

Which is bullshit, because I live in the same time zone and only about five - six hours from Vancouver.

Sorry, I'll try to know what everybody is watching from now on. :lol:

or think about the fact it shows earlier than the west coast, and there are west coast posters. :tongue: geez!

I forgive you, as long as you let me milk you!:lol::eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back