Sharpton's daughter should be tried for attempted fraud

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
It isn't enough to have the case thrown out. These cases are all about defrauding the taxpayer. Try her for attempted fraud and slam her with a big penalty and make it VERY well publicized. That might actually have a positive effect on stopping these fraudulent claims that steal tax money away from more important uses.

No, actually, they're not. You and the other RWs don't like it because she's Black and because her last name is Sharpton.

Sorry, but she has just as much right to be heard as those whose politics you like.

No, actually, they're not. You and the other RWs don't like it because she's Black and because her last name is Sharpton.

Sorry, but she has just as much right to be heard as those whose politics you like.
Oh so suing a city for FIVE MILLION for hurting your ankle and CLAIMING life long damage and pain while at the same time climbing a mountain is NOT fraud but RW bigotry?

It's STEALING you moronic idiot STEALING by FRAUD. Go loot something and leave us adults alone a$$hole.

Modal Trigger
sharpton_daughter1.jpg

The Rev. Al Sharpton’s daughter unwittingly proved that her $5 million sprained-ankle suit against the city is a mountain of BS.

Dominique Sharpton posted pictures to Instagram showing she completed a difficult mountain climb in Bali, Indonesia — even though her suit says that “she still suffers” debilitating pain after twisting her ankle in a street crack in Soho last year.

She didn’t seem to realize that her mountaineering exploits might undermine her legal claims as she bragged online about the difficulty of her ascent.

“We hiked UP the mountain, over the clouds… into the SUNRISE,” Dominique, 28, wrote in the May 16 post.

Sharpton s daughter hiked up mountain on sprained ankle New York Post

Modal Trigger
sharpton_daughter1.jpg

The Rev. Al Sharpton’s daughter unwittingly proved that her $5 million sprained-ankle suit against the city is a mountain of BS.

Dominique Sharpton posted pictures to Instagram showing she completed a difficult mountain climb in Bali, Indonesia — even though her suit says that “she still suffers” debilitating pain after twisting her ankle in a street crack in Soho last year.

She didn’t seem to realize that her mountaineering exploits might undermine her legal claims as she bragged online about the difficulty of her ascent.

“We hiked UP the mountain, over the clouds… into the SUNRISE,” Dominique, 28, wrote in the May 16 post.

Sharpton s daughter hiked up mountain on sprained ankle New York Post
Yes, she still suffers. She's Black, you idiot. :slap:

To be Black IS to suffer; To suffer the slings and arrows of injustice, servitude, and poverty wrought upon them by the White Man.

This is reparation, bitch! :slap:

Oh so suing a city for FIVE MILLION for hurting your ankle and CLAIMING life long damage and pain while at the same time climbing a mountain is NOT fraud but RW bigotry?

It's STEALING you moronic idiot STEALING by FRAUD. Go loot something and leave us adults alone a$$hole.

Sometimes, people who have suffered from serious injuries feel compelled to push their limits and not allow that injury to dictate what they can or can not do.

It is a common characteristic of badasses... I wouldn't expect you to understand.

Sometimes, people who have suffered from serious injuries feel compelled to push their limits and not allow that injury to dictate what they can or can not do.​
Sometimes, people who have suffered from serious injuries feel compelled to push their limits and rise above their injuries, bettering themselves. for the good of themselves and those around them.

To claim you have such extensive and painfull injuries that will affect your quality of life forever....
(and all this from an ankle sprain mind you not a break) and you sue for an astronmical fee and then you are off climbing mountains....

How this suit got as far as it has is shocking....
This case should be tossed and I would like to see some sort of criminal charge brought....Fraud
comes to mind.

If this goes to trial and there are a few blacks on the Jury she walks with at least $5 million....
But I'm sure she's in it for a quick settlement like $500k....

Heh heh heh....I just saw what I did there...
Walks!....
Get it?
She 'walks' with at least $5 million....

Damm I crack me self up.

Forum List

Back