Sharpton Vows To Shut NYC Down

50 bullets at what distance?

a COP yelled "gun" and began shooting?

The verdict of an emotional victim who was SHOT by cops is what threw the trial??

bullshit. shut it down. If you are a cop and have this kind of fuckup potential then it's time to find another source of income.

I'd like to think I wouldn't have done the same thing as the cops did. I'm not sure I would have done anything different though. I've never been in an identical situation as this so I don't know how I would have acted. It's one of the reasons it has to be carefully analysed so we can learn from it and I mean from the establishment of the unit right through its SOPs, its ops, its supervision, its jobs and right through this incident.

I'd like to think I wouldn't have done the same thing as the cops did. I'm not sure I would have done anything different though. I've never been in an identical situation as this so I don't know how I would have acted. It's one of the reasons it has to be carefully analysed so we can learn from it and I mean from the establishment of the unit right through its SOPs, its ops, its supervision, its jobs and right through this incident.

Agreed. The only thing I know for sure is that I wouldn't have fired 31 rounds. And that's because I only carry 21. Without being there and seeing what's going on, you never know until it happens....

If the public doesn't question the actions of the police, who does?

I have no problem with the public questioning the actions of the police. I have a problem with some of the garbage in this thread.

There's a big difference between questioning their actions and what's going on here.

The judge found there was not enough evidence to support the prosecution's case. That's how the law works. Would you prefer they be convicted on insufficient evidence just because some people "just know" (based on what I have no idea) they're guilty?

I'd sure hate to walk into THAT courtroom as a defendant.

50 bullets at what distance?

a COP yelled "gun" and began shooting?

The verdict of an emotional victim who was SHOT by cops is what threw the trial??

bullshit. shut it down. If you are a cop and have this kind of fuckup potential then it's time to find another source of income.

So if someone was trying to run you down with a car and you had a gun in your hand, you WOULDN'T start shooting?

you aren't? message boarding is so confusing.

:rofl:

I don't wear labels well, I find I have to try and live up to something if I get tagged and I prefer to be able to work out my own approach to things. I used to get in arguments between the left and the right factions in my political party, used to confuse them :D

Anyway, on with the motley!

:rofl:

I don't wear labels well, I find I have to try and live up to something if I get tagged and I prefer to be able to work out my own approach to things. I used to get in arguments between the left and the right factions in my political party, used to confuse them :D

Anyway, on with the motley!

Oh, I get it, you're sensible! The horror!

So if someone was trying to run you down with a car and you had a gun in your hand, you WOULDN'T start shooting?

fuck no. Would YOU?

I don't even see that it was proved that the 50 bullet payment for a shitty cops bad day was trying to run down anyone. That's part of the problem. An emotional reaction from a witness who was SHOT by these shitty cops should not have given a free pass. Im just not in the mood to stomach black check excuses when a cop OBVIOUSLY holds the life of death of the public in what they can simply say was the impression that someone had a gun.

New Topics

Forum List

Back