Share your voting experience, how was it?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
i do not want to know who you voted for...but simply how it went. How were things at your polling place?

I live in a very small county of nc. We made the WSJ for alledged voter fraud.

okay this is just some background:

Campaigns Try New Web Tactics In Battle to Tap Fresh Supporters - WSJ.com

here is the voter fraud:

Washington Wire - WSJ.com : Complaint Filed Over Voting Signs in Avery County, N.C.

i vote in one of the smaller polling places. I am probably one of 6 democrats in the polling region. 3 of them living at my house. I found the voting process Nov 4 th done very well. The ladies made sure that you knew to vote for the president and than straight..they were handing out slips with instructions etc. i hear one woman tell a guy there was a phone number he could call...to make sure his vote was counted....i ask for the phone number after i put my ballot in that machine thingie...she goes..."thats not a shredder" i ask why he got a number...she replies.."provisional ballot"
we were in and out in minutes. No problems. Now I do not know what happened in Elk Park but I do know on the ballots it had an example..and the circle was colored in.

so how did your voting experience go?

My voting was fine but a guy 6 people ahead of me got trned down to vote and he was furious. I couldn't hear the whole conversation but he thought he was registered. He did not file a provisional ballot.

The wait was 35 minutes.

Automated voting machines... quick, simple, easy, no problems... no lines at all.. showed my government issued ID and voter registration card (as everybody voting should)... got my card... went to the ballot box... cast my voted for Prez, congressman, school board, and 2 amendments... was in and out in 3 minutes

Forum List

Back