Shaq Vs. Kobe: Two More Days

NATO AIR

Jun 25, 2004
USS Abraham Lincoln
Anybody going to be watching? I get off watch at 2330 Christmas Day (Japan time) so I hope I get up in time afterwards to catch it. I hope Shaq picks Kobe up and choke-slams him on the court. I want war, blood, guts and fans screaming for more. This has the potential to be the best feud in sports in years, and we need at least one good one. :splat:

NATO AIR said:
Anybody going to be watching? I get off watch at 2330 Christmas Day (Japan time) so I hope I get up in time afterwards to catch it. I hope Shaq picks Kobe up and choke-slams him on the court. I want war, blood, guts and fans screaming for more. This has the potential to be the best feud in sports in years, and we need at least one good one. :splat:

I so don't care about bouncy ball. This is one of the most boring US sports to watch, especially at the Pro Level. This is definitely one that gets worse with each level higher it goes.

no1tovote4 said:
I so don't care about bouncy ball. This is one of the most boring US sports to watch, especially at the Pro Level. This is definitely one that gets worse with each level higher it goes.

I can respect that. This is all about drama and conflict though, and I can't wait to see it, beyond my normal appreciation of basketball. Its too juicy to pass up, I can't help it. :dev3:

NATO AIR said:
With any luck they will kill eachother...lol
Jeff

Jeff & Laura said:
With any luck they will kill eachother...lol
Jeff

:cof: i think Shaq might get a scratch or two, but the blood will be from Kobe... and any of his teammates who dare step in the giant's way.

sad part is , I actually like Shaq. He looks out for his teammates(unlike Kobe) and he does an ungodly amount of community service and good deeds with little attention from anybody (he likes it that way, he thinks he looks likes a monster standing over kids and doesn't like to be photographed or videotaped unless the NBA forces the issues because its a league-sponsored deal)

Bleh such a made up war when in all actuallity Shaq will never quare up against Kobe and vice versa. Heat are going to kill them by the way. And as novote said, the NBA is such a watered down version of basketball its ridiculous. I might as well watch AND1 because at least that only takes an edited half hour to watch.

NATO AIR said:
:cof: i think Shaq might get a scratch or two, but the blood will be from Kobe... and any of his teammates who dare step in the giant's way.

sad part is , I actually like Shaq. He looks out for his teammates(unlike Kobe) and he does an ungodly amount of community service and good deeds with little attention from anybody (he likes it that way, he thinks he looks likes a monster standing over kids and doesn't like to be photographed or videotaped unless the NBA forces the issues because its a league-sponsored deal)
I agree with you 100% about Shaq.. I just dont much care for Kobe or any of the made up crap.
Jeff

Shaq in post-game interview:
"Merry Christmas to the military, merry christmas to the police officers, merry christmas to the kids, merry christmas to my family and friends"
Now that is why I like him so much, I'm glad his little helpers disposed of the Lakers in OT. merry christmas to you too Shaq. :clap:

NATO AIR said:
Now that is why I like him so much, I'm glad his little helpers disposed of the Lakers in OT. merry christmas to you too Shaq. :clap:

Shaq should be placed on a damn pedestal by the NBA. Instead they champion guys like Kobe, AI, LeBron, Artest, JErmaine ONeal, Tracy McGrady etc who are all about themselves in life and on the court.

Forum List

Back