Shall I count them pure with the wicked (loopholes), and with the bag of deceitful .

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Even Ancient Jews rarely condemned wealth per se, nor the Moslems, nor the Christians. Abraham was rich.

Methods such special privileges, tax breaks and loopholes, however, have been condemned for centuries. In Micah 6:11 is even clarity: "Shall I count them pure with the wicked balances, and with the bag of deceitful weights?"

Except at Ivy League Law Schools, does anyone deny that there is computing in the law?

Republican Fairness and Management Principles were best exemplified in the remarks of famous Property Management tycoon, Senator John McCain: Who famously remarked, "I don't Know," when asked about the number of houses in his personal portfolio.

"What didn't he know, and When Didn"t He Know It," now comes up again: Even the tax raise debate. The rich profiteering from the nation as whole: As actually made its way into Full Faith and Credit of the United States, Debt Limit Ceiling, Debate!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Lands of Many Nations now about settings. . . .and limits. . .ant "The House!")

Was there some point to the gibberish you posted?

Even Ancient Jews rarely condemned wealth per se, nor the Moslems, nor the Christians. Abraham was rich.

Methods such special privileges, tax breaks and loopholes, however, have been condemned for centuries. In Micah 6:11 is even clarity: "Shall I count them pure with the wicked balances, and with the bag of deceitful weights?"

Except at Ivy League Law Schools, does anyone deny that there is computing in the law?

Republican Fairness and Management Principles were best exemplified in the remarks of famous Property Management tycoon, Senator John McCain: Who famously remarked, "I don't Know," when asked about the number of houses in his personal portfolio.

"What didn't he know, and When Didn"t He Know It," now comes up again: Even the tax raise debate. The rich profiteering from the nation as whole: As actually made its way into Full Faith and Credit of the United States, Debt Limit Ceiling, Debate!

(Lands of Many Nations now about settings. . . .and limits. . .ant "The House!")

In order to make this experiment work, you need an infinite number of monkeys. Getting enough bananas is expensive enough, but the typewriters and paper are also expensive.

This thing really won't work with a finite number of monkeys.

If you are drinking instant coffee this morning, make sure you stir it really well. I think you have ingested a lump of pure instant coffee. Either that or you are nuts.

Wow Are you drunk??

What a boatload of gibberish.

Last edited:

Kinda early for the Jew-hating scree huh?

Fucking asshat.

Wow Are you drunk??

What a boatload of gibberish.

Mascale is the poster child for why NOT to do drugs.

Loopholes mean fradulent benefits for the rich, and not for the poor.

Anyone worldwide would expect a credit crisis looming, even of Central Governments.

Mostly, The Ivy League is famous for its beliefs that there is no computing anyhere in any law: Forever!

Like Cantor/Boehner, even an hour before Obama held the press conference with the questions and answers allowed, The GOP goes, "No Debt Limit Increase, Today! No Debt Limit Increase, Tomara! No Debt Limit Increase, Forever!" Obama could reply, "No Debt Limit Increase, Today(?)! No Debt Limit Increase Tomara(?)! No Debt Limit Increase, except this next one, Forever(?)!

These were an educated people!

Cantor had actually stabbed the Tea Berserkers, in the back, on Wednesday! The Friday apology for it, however, was in character!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(Ancient Peoples. . .keeping to their character, as always--From the District in Virgina, to the White House, Oval Office! (Mostly Hawaiians are possibly, now in surprise-mode(?)! Like the hog people of Arkansas, and elsewhere: It's all Gay Abomination, To 'em all!)

Forum List

Back