SFC Ollie

Hi Ollie,

A reunion is set for 7/4/11 in Dichtelbach,GE.. A Nike Hercules Missile Site
We have a web site for D 2 1 ADA . d21dichtelbach.webs com]

Also a group on Facebook. Delta Battery 2 1, Dichtelbach Germany Facebook

Interesting, when were you there? I was 73 - 74 married a girl in Rheinbollen. And she better stay there.

Hi Ollie,

Interesting, when were you there? I was 73 - 74 married a girl in Rheinbollen. And she better stay there.

I was there 6/76'-7'78.
Great tour of duty.. You should come to the reunion. We will got up to to battery if we can. The reunion will be in the grill hut in Dichtelbach
See Delta 2 1 dichtelbach home

d21dichtelbach.webs.com/
Add the http to the above address

Hi Ollie,

I was there 6/76'-7'78.
Great tour of duty.. You should come to the reunion. We will got up to to battery if we can. The reunion will be in the grill hut in Dichtelbach
See Delta 2 1 dichtelbach home

d21dichtelbach.webs.com/
Add the http to the above address

I doubt I'll be making that reunion. Would be interesting but I don't think I want to get that close to Rheinbollen. Hope you guys enjoyed the pics. I have more but they are a bit incriminating.....

SFC Ollie, I think I mentioned thanks before somewhere, but again, thanks for your service, even though Navy kicked Army's butt 17-3 last year.:lol: Not that I am keeping score or anything.

The score for patriotism is still a tie however,when it comes to serving our country. :clap2:

SFC Ollie, I think I mentioned thanks before somewhere, but again, thanks for your service, even though Navy kicked Army's butt 17-3 last year.:lol: Not that I am keeping score or anything.

The score for patriotism is still a tie however,when it comes to serving our country. :clap2:

Ya just gotta let the swabbies win sometimes.

Different Uniforms
Different Missions

Same flag.

Forum List

Back