Sexy & Suggetive Humor...

Um, two white horses fell in the mud. Three came out. :D

:eusa_think:

ScratchHead.gif

:wtf:

:dunno:

You are kidding me, right? :D

:eusa_snooty:

Come on, that joke is older than my grandma! :lol: It's just a dumb play on words. Dirty joke = two white horses fell in the mud. Because they fell in the mud, they are dirty? Then three came out? What would happen that would make another horse? :D Do you get it now?

:rolleyes: :lame2:

I can't believe you've never heard that before. Geez.

Oh don't think it's informative... not true at all! I'd like to have a guy with none at all!

What does it take to get a beer around here?

It better be a cash price, minus comedian and dancer cover.

I had this really weird dream about cats last night.

Hubby and I had a beach condo rental and for whatever reason, I decided to bring our black cat (which we don't own a black cat) - but anyway, just was I was getting to the condo, I realized there was no litterbox etc. so was wondering why I brought the cat! Well, he met up with me later and asked why I brought the cat, and I told him I was an idiot and all that - well the cat went missing - so I looked in the closet and there was another cat that looked similar but was not our cat, and had just had like 4-5 kittens! Then, there were more other kittens running around and a dog or two!

We don't own any pets... I guess I must want a bunch.. not sure what that dream means... very weird...

Forum List

Back