Sexy & Suggetive Humor...

nothing 'suggestive' about either of those.

downright crude.

stock in trade of 'men' like this:

th

Great thread Bonzi. Come sit on my lap. We'll talk about the first thing that pops up.
rimshot.gif

okay fine..... let me see if I can do better.....

It's like I have to provide everything either .. sheesh!

From the Pastafarian thread:

He'll Take Care Of You

Gina had just got married and being a traditional Italian, she was still a virgin. So, on her wedding night, staying at her mother's house, she was nervous. But her mother reassured her. "Don't worry, Gina. Tony's a good man. Go upstairs and he'll take care of you."

So up she went. When she got upstairs, Tony took off his shirt and exposed his hairy chest. Gina ran downstairs to her mother and says, "Mama, Mama, Tony's got a big hairy chest!" "Don't worry, Gina," says the mother," all good men have hairy chests. Go upstairs. He'll take good care of you."

So, up she went again. When she got up in the bedroom, Tony took off his pants exposing his hairy legs. Again, Gina ran downstairs to her mother. "Mama, Mama, Tony took off his pants and he's got hairy legs!" "Don't worry. All good men have hairy legs. Tony's a good man. Go upstairs and he'll take good care of you."

So up she went again. When she got up there, Tony took off his socks and on his left foot he was missing three toes. When Gina saw this, she ran downstairs. "Mama, Mama, Tony's got a foot and a half!"

"Stay here and stir the pasta," says the mother. "This is a job for Mama!

Um, two white horses fell in the mud. Three came out. :D

:eusa_think:

ScratchHead.gif

:wtf:

:dunno:

You are kidding me, right? :D

:eusa_snooty:

Come on, that joke is older than my grandma! :lol: It's just a dumb play on words. Dirty joke = two white horses fell in the mud. Because they fell in the mud, they are dirty? Then three came out? What would happen that would make another horse? :D Do you get it now?

:rolleyes: :lame2:

:scared1:

Forum List

Back