Sexy Men Over 40

:D

Elaine Benes: You know, just admitting that another man is attractive doesn't necessarily make you a homosexual.

George Costanza: Doesn't help.

Oh, c'mon! Women go for older men! Why can't we get younger men, say, men under 35 and have you ladies list your favorites.

That rules out Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Keanu Reeves, Tom Cruise (though I don't know any women who like him), Antonio Banderas, George Clooney, and all those other Sexiest Men Alive issue cover models.

My girlfriend loves Vince Vaughn, Adrien Brody, Luke Wilson, Owen Wilson (whom she says I look like - great...), you know, those guys.

Personally, I think the older actors are more masculine (like George Clooney and Viggo Mortensen), the ones in my girlfriends list seem more genuine as men (not necessarily macho or manly, but real), and the actors which star in big Hollywood blackbusters these days are pretty-boy, metro-sexual, pussies: Orlando Bloom, that messy-haired kid from Twilight, the (gag) Jonas Brothers, etc. C'mon! I mean, what's wrong with body hair and beards?

I know you all think he is sexy. LMAO

1OFFakN04.preview.jpg

Jason Kent Bateman
January 14, 1969 (1969-01-14) (age 40)
Rye, New York, United States

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

jasonbateman.jpg

Forum List

Back