Sexualizing Young Girls

It doesn't matter who's sitting on the board, they're just the same clothes being sold all over the market. Whether it's a female selling slut clothes to a 13 year old, or an old man, it's still slut clothes being sold to 13 year olds.

Bah humbug. Once again, the blame it on "them" syndrome.

Much like drug dealers who must have users to make money, purveyors of slut clothing must have customers.

If a woman wants to dress like a whore, that's her prerogative. If my daughter wants to dress like a slut, that's NOT her prerogative. That's a violation of one of Daddy's rules and there are consequences for that.

The proliferation of revealing clothing is not the fault of the seven old white men the article pillories. They are simply responding to a demand. They are not creating the demand.

Once again, the solution is simple. Parents should just say no and the seven old white men would either design more acceptable clothing or go out of business.

Originally posted by Merlin1047

If a woman wants to dress like a whore, that's her prerogative. If my daughter wants to dress like a slut, that's NOT her prerogative. That's a violation of one of Daddy's rules and there are consequences for that.

He-he, well said.

Parents must be giving into the whining teens who want to dress like their friends, because there are an AWFUL LOT of tiny, flippy butt-revealing skirts flipping around Seattle these days...

We need to teach our children how to respect their bodies. they are young and dont always understand the powers contained in their bodies. heck many adults dont understand it yet.

Hmmm. It's nice to know it's not just me that thinks girls are dressing like sluts and whores at too young of an age these days.

But everybody shops, and I was just in the Safeway at 7th and Bell by my place yesterday, and this teenager, OBVIOUSLY young but ENDOWED, went bebopping past me down the isle. Bobbing and jiggline all over in a cut up little left over scrap of a T-shirt, and shorts so small I wouldn't put them on a paper cut. I was in total disbelief that someone would allow this teenager out dressed like that. I mean there really wasn't anything left to the imagination. She might as well have been topless as the tid bit she called a top didn't hide anything, including her nipples poking out like shot gun shells, and the barbie doll sized shorts she was wearing BARELY covered what LEGALY had to be. I mean SHIT! So as I stood there in disbelief, what appeared to be "Mom" came up behind her. "MOM" looked "NORMAL". "FULLY DRESSED NORMAL". It was such an odd site, I couldn't figure out why Mom would allow this little tart to leave the house like that.

Now I'm 48 years old. Back in my days, when I was that age, if a girl dressed like that, well, first of all, "THEY DIDN'T". NO ONE would have been allowed to be THAT NAKED without getting arrested for indecent exposure. Anyway, if they had galivanted around with that much skin exposed, we would have seen that as an "ADVERTISEMENT". An "INVITATION". Because that dress alone would be saying "I'm a slut, I'm easy, don't you think I'm sexy, let's fuck". I still think that way about these tarts today. But in my life, I've avoided little whores like that for that very reason. I never wanted anything to do with any little cheap piece of shit that not only dress like that, but ACT like that.

Female teenage dress these days directly reflects the nations decline into the immoral tiolet. Given a great boost in that direction by our illustrious piece of shit ex-President... slick willie.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
Anyway, if they had galivanted around with that much skin exposed, we would have seen that as an "ADVERTISEMENT". An "INVITATION". Because that dress alone would be saying "I'm a slut, want some, I'm easy, I don't give a fuck". I

Isnt that quote kinda of a contradiction. how can you be easy and not give a f***? lol

Seriously i am not much older than alot of these girls and i totally agree. I mean these outfits can be totally distracting. and quite frankly i like having a little mystery. Where is the suprise in courting a woman if you and every other guy can see what they have to offer. its a total turn off.

Given a great boost in that direction by our illustrious piece of shit ex-President... slick willie.
posted by Pale Rider

J-lo and Brittaney too! 12 year olds are wearing the outfits you describe and their parents aren't saying, 'boo'.

Remember halter tops? My dad had a cow and I was 18. Didn't get out of the house with that.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Isnt that quote kinda of a contradiction. how can you be easy and not give a f***? lol

Where you been Avatar? "Don't give a fuck" means "you don't CARE", and that used in my sentence is not a contradiction. But just to keep people like you from being confused, I changed it.

Where you been Avatar? "Don't give a fuck" means "you don't CARE", and that used in my sentence is not a contradiction. But just to keep people like you from being confused, I changed it.

It was a joke man:p

Now I'm 48 years old. Back in my days, when I was that age, if a girl dressed like that, well, first of all, "THEY DIDN'T". NO ONE would have been allowed to be THAT NAKED without getting arrested for indecent exposure. Anyway, if they had galivanted around with that much skin exposed, we would have seen that as an "ADVERTISEMENT". An "INVITATION". Because that dress alone would be saying "I'm a slut, I'm easy, don't you think I'm sexy, let's fuck". I still think that way about these tarts today. But in my life, I've avoided little whores like that for that very reason. I never wanted anything to do with any little cheap piece of shit that not only dress like that, but ACT like that.

You're kind of a scary dude.

Originally posted by nycflasher
You're kind of a scary dude.

flasher.... I don't give a flying fuck what you think of me man.

YOU... are a doped up fucking fruit cake.

flasher.... I don't give a flying fuck what you think of me man.

YOU... are a doped up fucking fruit cake.

Where do you get your info from?

My father is only about 8 years older than you, and he would never talk like you do about women based on the way they dress.

Where do you get your info from?

My father is only about 8 years older than you, and he would never talk like you do about women based on the way they dress.

I ain't your fuckin' daddy boy.

Get a grip.

I ain't your fuckin' daddy boy.

There is a God.

I mentioned my father because he grew up when dress standards were even more, um, strict.

There is a God.

I mentioned my father because he grew up when dress standards were even more, um, strict.

So you throw a little smart ass jab at me, "I'm scarey", like you didn't understand what I said?

WTF.... :rolleyes:

So you throw a little smart ass jab at me, "I'm scarey", like you didn't understand what I said?

WTF.... :rolleyes:

Maybe I was being harsh, sorry.
But then again you called me a stupid doper or something, so fuck you. :D

Maybe I didn't fully understand your post at first, what I saw was the explanation many men give for raping a woman--"she looked like she wanted it.":

NYC, MtnBiker just warned you about the name calling, with smilies or without. Please refrain.

Forum List

Back