Sexualizing Young Girls

I happen to LOVE today's tenage clothing. I have my current girl friend because of those awsome clothes!

Story time:
I was walking down the hall (high school) and here comes a beautiful young lady that I had been all but too shy to talk to (She dresses in Abercrombie and some patches of American Eagle, so by your standards is a slut). Luckily, my best friend is an ass and asked her if she wanted to go off campus to lunch with us. She said yes, and while my best friend was ordering our food (Taco Bell, HELL YEAH!) we saved some chairs. I had nothing to talk about, so I jumped in and hoped that I didn't fuck up. I said, "You know, you are beautiful no matter what you wear." From there on it was kinda awkward unitl my best friend came back, but after sixth period she showed up at my locker and asked if I meant it... being too dumb and shocked to say anything smooth I said stuttered out a, "ypmhse" yes, my time of triumph and all I could say was "ypmhse". She took it as a yes and we are inseparable, litteraly, she is looking over my shoulder now!

There you have it, my one piece of stability in this life (behind moral purpose and the constitution of course) is due to the fact that my girl friend used to dress like a, how did you all blatantly put it? Oh yeah, SLUT.

Originally posted by JohnGalt
I happen to LOVE today's tenage clothing. I have my current girl friend because of those awsome clothes!

Story time:
I was walking down the hall (high school) and here comes a beautiful young lady that I had been all but too shy to talk to (She dresses in Abercrombie and some patches of American Eagle, so by your standards is a slut). Luckily, my best friend is an ass and asked her if she wanted to go off campus to lunch with us. She said yes, and while my best friend was ordering our food (Taco Bell, HELL YEAH!) we saved some chairs. I had nothing to talk about, so I jumped in and hoped that I didn't fuck up. I said, "You know, you are beautiful no matter what you wear." From there on it was kinda awkward unitl my best friend came back, but after sixth period she showed up at my locker and asked if I meant it... being too dumb and shocked to say anything smooth I said stuttered out a, "ypmhse" yes, my time of triumph and all I could say was "ypmhse". She took it as a yes and we are inseparable, litteraly, she is looking over my shoulder now!

There you have it, my one piece of stability in this life (behind moral purpose and the constitution of course) is due to the fact that my girl friend used to dress like a, how did you all blatantly put it? Oh yeah, SLUT.

Ah but youve changed that havent you? You have her confident in herself. And im sure she is beautiful regardless of what she wears. Sadly many girls dont understand this.

Originally posted by Kathianne
NYC, MtnBiker just warned you about the name calling, with smilies or without. Please refrain.

Okay, missed it. No prob.
Can I quote you two on this next time someone calls me a f#$$*# or a dirty lib?:D

Story time:

I'm not expecting someone as "young" as yourself to understand. Aparently this subject takes a certain amount of maturity to grasp.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
I'm not expecting someone as "young" as yourself to understand. Aparently this subject takes a certain amount of maturity to grasp.

Then how come i understand it?

Originally posted by nycflasher
Maybe I was being harsh, sorry.
But then again you called me a stupid doper or something, so fuck you. :D

Maybe I didn't fully understand your post at first, what I saw was the explanation many men give for raping a woman--"she looked like she wanted it.":

Have you every heard the term "dressing suggestively" flasher?

And if you have, which I'll be amazed if you haven't, how would "YOU" describe what that means?

maturity? It's relative. In my frame of reference I am MacGyver mature and you sir are Mr. Roger's mature. BAM! MacGyver hasn't let me down yet, except for that episode where he died, damn. Never mind.

I am Indiana Jones mature and you sir are Mr. Roger's mature.
:D Just Playing

Have you every heard the term "dressing suggestively" flasher?

And if you have, which I'll be amazed if you haven't, how would "YOU" describe what that means?

Dressing suggestively means dressing in a way that MIGHT suggest something.

To you a woman who dresses suggestively is a whore, apparently. Did you get that from the Taliban?

maturity? It's relative. In my frame of reference I am MacGyver mature and you sir are Mr. Roger's mature. BAM! MacGyver hasn't let me down yet, except for that episode where he died, damn. Never mind.

I am Indiana Jones mature and you sir are Mr. Roger's mature.
:D Just Playing

You got me hangin' there Bud. I didn't get anything you said...
confused-smiley-013.gif

If a women dresses down, very down. Then it is because she wants to. Her parents messed up somewhere along the lines and she thinks it is OK. We know that according to old moral standards it isn't. BUT, judging people by how they dress isn't a sign of maturity, it's a sign of absolute hate for change.

If a women dresses down, very down. Then it is because she wants to. Her parents messed up somewhere along the lines and she thinks it is OK. We know that according to old moral standards it isn't. BUT, judging people by how they dress isn't a sign of maturity, it's a sign of absolute hate for change.

You know what... I don't even have to ask how old you are. It's obvious you're young. VERY young.

But let me tell you something John, do you think that your generation has some kind of "corner on the market" when it comes it change? You think this is the first time something has ever changed? The whole point here is, "is the change good"?

Frankly, I could give a rats ass what little girls want to wear. Hell, they can walk around with a bucket on their head as far as I'm concerned. All I'm saying is that "in my opinion", girls that dress with pants so far down their hips, that if they didn't shave their twat you'd see coochie hair, their navels pierced, and a shirt that looks like they got it out of their LITTLE sisters dresser drawer, that look to me makes them look cheap... like a SLUT. That's my opinion. Ya know what else? That's MOST people's opinions.

Understand now?

Never didn't understand where you were coming from. Christ, I have a dad that looks down on my girl friend every chance he gets. In your opinion, this is a bad change. In my opinion, Macgyver kicks ass :D . Wait, no...there was something profound. Oh crap. Anyway, only the future holds the truths of today's opinions. Let's hope sluts learn to dress, and realize that just because they wear less cloths doesn't mean they are more women-like, and stop thinking that lots of cloths means covering up their beauty.

Oh, let's hope that I am right about Macgyver. :tank: GodBless him.

Never didn't understand where you were coming from. Christ, I have a dad that looks down on my girl friend every chance he gets. In your opinion, this is a bad change. In my opinion, Macgyver kicks ass :D . Wait, no...there was something profound. Oh crap. Anyway, only the future holds the truths of today's opinions. Let's hope sluts learn to dress, and realize that just because they wear less cloths doesn't mean they are more women-like, and stop thinking that lots of cloths means covering up their beauty.

Oh, let's hope that I am right about Macgyver. :tank: GodBless him.

Well, and also, I think a woman that's more covered up that leaves things up to the imagination is dressed sexier than a woman with everything hanging out. Not only that, it's a lot more of a turn on when you finaly get to undress her. Shit, if you've already seen everything she's got, then what's sexy about taking off what little is left? Answer... "nothing".

Well, and also, I think a woman that's more covered up that leaves things up to the imagination is dressed sexier than a woman with everything hanging out. Not only that, it's a lot more of a turn on when you finaly get to undress her. Shit, if you've already seen everything she's got, then what's sexy about taking off what little is left? Answer... "nothing".

Well, a women that is more covered up is harder to find today, at least in my location. Each girl has their own sort of way of being sexy. The girls that are more covered up probably are more fun to talk to and have a relationship. While the other girls are good for other things...

Actually there is nothing wrong with judging people upon their dress. in fact there is nothing wrong with judging people at all. I hate when people try to say there is and especially when they take the Bible out of context to try to justify it.

How we dress is a sign of maturity. Those who dress suggestively either are ignorant of the effects it has on those around them or immaturely dont care. The human body is powerful. Those who respect their bodies understand that. Those who disrespect their bodies are being immature. I think one of the clear signs of maturity is respect for everything around us.

i am totally agreeing with Pale here. I deffinately would have phrased it all alittle different but thats just me.

Forum List

Back