Sex-bots Could Make Spouse Obsolete

Will it break down and leave me if I tell it she is a failure because she never finished college?

seriously? I get told I'm a failure because I DID finish college and don't use my degree. Break down... shit...!

If I perform anal on it will it curl up in the fetal position afterward and ask me in a weepy voice "what do you want from me"?

Will she try to drag me to her parents' house each and every Sunday right around the time for the first pitch?

Will she blow all of my money on useless bullshit then expect me to pay the bill?

so..... marriage didn't bode well for you I see.....

we all make bad choices... like Barney Fife says... "gotta nip it in the bud"!

Will she turn into such an unpredictable emotional nightmare that the very institution of marriage has turned into a rotting cancer in my psyche?

Will she fuck up my mental well-being to such a degree that I will never be close to anyone ever again?

Will her erratic shit drive me to buy a sex doll to have around solely for the reason of having someone to sit in a chair at the kitchen table while I yell at it?

We should all try to be grownups and face the fact that robots have uses other than moving things around the factory floor. Sex-bots could make our human spouses obsolete, someone had to say it. Robots are being looked at to fulfill a variety of needs, some of these uses are less distasteful than the killing machines the military seeks.

The integration of robots into our culture will bring about massive changes in society and could cause many people to totally rethink how the define the term "relationship". The article below titled, "Sex-bots Could Make Spouse Obsolete" explores some of the ramifications and advancements being made in related industries.

Advancing Time: Sex-bots Could Make Spouse Obsolete

Since the world is about to enter another "Dark Ages", the degree of realism necessary to produce the widespread usage predicted is unlikely to be reached.

True. Llbs will probably stick with their dogs.

We should all try to be grownups and face the fact that robots have uses other than moving things around the factory floor. Sex-bots could make our human spouses obsolete, someone had to say it. Robots are being looked at to fulfill a variety of needs, some of these uses are less distasteful than the killing machines the military seeks.

The integration of robots into our culture will bring about massive changes in society and could cause many people to totally rethink how the define the term "relationship". The article below titled, "Sex-bots Could Make Spouse Obsolete" explores some of the ramifications and advancements being made in related industries.

Advancing Time: Sex-bots Could Make Spouse Obsolete

Since the world is about to enter another "Dark Ages", the degree of realism necessary to produce the widespread usage predicted is unlikely to be reached.

True. Llbs will probably stick with their dogs.

And conservatives will stick with livestock?

well... someone is enjoying venting here I see... Iron Head ... I have been thru some shit, still am but really....

I forgot to add your name to my previous post. Household chores will be the easiest part. Far easier than sex. But if household chores and sex are all you want in a spouse, a robot will someday suit your needs.

If they'd come up with a robot that cojld do the household chores without the sex, befire I met my wife, I'd have gotten one. Sex is an inconsequential part of a relationship. It's an afterthought.

Only if you are lousy at it. I kind of like the fact that I have made my wife pass out.

Forum List

Back