Sessions To Hold News Conference Friday On Leaks

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
This is going to get good now folks.

Who's going to get outed as the traitors? The best part may be who in the fake news media is going to get arrested as it is illegal to knowingly conspire. Could we even get a treason charge? Hope so.

Samantha Powers would look good in orange, as well as Valarie Jarrett and Loretta Lynch. Nothing happened in Obamakov's White House without Valarie knowing about it.

The big question, will one of these Obama girls rat him out to stay out of federal prison?

Will Trump pardon Hillaryous' to spare the rest of the prison population from the cruel and unusual punishment of having the stinking old hag housed with them.

Who else will Sessions announce is under investigation. I think that's why Trump is pissed at sessions, he hasn't announced who's going to jail. Stay tuned, Debbie Where'sher-Muzzle could be Powers cell mate.

God works in mysterious ways, hell on earth for Democrats may be his plan.

Who's going to get outed as the traitors? The best part may be who in the fake news media is going to get arrested as it is illegal to knowingly conspire. Could we even get a treason charge? Hope so.

Samantha Powers would look good in orange, as well as Valarie Jarrett and Loretta Lynch. Nothing happened in Obamakov's White House without Valarie knowing about it.

The big question, will one of these Obama girls rat him out to stay out of federal prison?

Will Trump pardon Hillaryous' to spare the rest of the prison population from the cruel and unusual punishment of having the stinking old hag housed with them.

Who else will Sessions announce is under investigation. I think that's why Trump is pissed at sessions, he hasn't announced who's going to jail. Stay tuned, Debbie Where'sher-Muzzle could be Powers cell mate.

It's about Time Truth and Justice took front stage instead of The Left's Lies and Lawlessness!

The Left engaged in Lies, Cheating, Spying, Treason, Sedition all to win a campaign.
There needs to be some Justice Dispensed so this doesn't happen again, and we don't turn in to Venezuela.

If America is to survive, then we need a course correction and there needs to be CONSEQUENCES for corruption.

Last edited:
Great news. I really didn't like the public hits on Sessions. I mean he looks like the Keebler Elf :) But it lit a fire under him to look like he was "kicking ass". Now I know he was working on a myriad of investigations but so much in politics as in business is "posture and demeanor".

So Sessions could still be mild mannered Clark Kent in private but in public especially on the Trump team you better come off as Conan the Barbarian.

First no one can be charged with treason and second there will be no one named unless indictments have been secured.

Forum List

Back