Sessions, Pot, The UNITED S Of A, & State Laws That Are Illegal

Can states override federal laws by voting them out of their territory?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
^^ YET...
How many red states legalized marijuana?
Few if any. Besides, MJ isn't legal unless all 50 states say so. It's a federal thing. Back to American Government 101. Rogue states don't get to dictate to the Union.

Yet, they're doing it! ;)

Your celebrating sedition on behalf of some rogue states? What happens when some rogue states outlaw abortion, or federal environmental laws, or gay marriage? Will you still be celebrating this type of sedition then?

Well, there is Montana, N. Dakota, and Arizona for starters. They have legalized medical marijuana.
In states where there is "legalized" medical marijuana, what public health oversight monitors absolute consistent potency and purity of the medicine? It's not the FDA. And what do you know, that's illegal. Private people are not allowed to manufacture, process or dispense medicine without a pharmaceutical license to do so, and approval of the drug by the FDA.

Oopsies! Rogue states once again did not seek permission of all the other states in the Union when it comes to federal laws. Go back to square one rogues states and study your American Government again. Seems you failed the first time.

The question wasn't specified between state and federal laws. The question was simply which red states have legalized it, and I answered with the names of some red states that had legalized medical marijuana.

And yes, there is a state run agency that checks the marijuana for purity and potency. They may not be the FDA itself, but they do use some of their guidelines, such as they have.

And..................you might want to do some research into what they check for in the states. In many cases it is more regulated than most products.

The question wasn't specified between state and federal laws. The question was simply which red states have legalized it, and I answered with the names of some red states that had legalized medical marijuana.

And yes, there is a state run agency that checks the marijuana for purity and potency. They may not be the FDA itself, but they do use some of their guidelines, such as they have.

And..................you might want to do some research into what they check for in the states. In many cases it is more regulated than most products.
Sorry, but states don't get to set standards and guidelines on federally regulated substances. Try again.

Sorry, but states don't get to set standards and guidelines on federally regulated substances. Try again.

Except of course they are- and have been.
For 21 years now.

^^ YET...
Few if any. Besides, MJ isn't legal unless all 50 states say so. It's a federal thing. Back to American Government 101. Rogue states don't get to dictate to the Union.

Your celebrating sedition on behalf of some rogue states? What happens when some rogue states outlaw abortion, or federal environmental laws, or gay marriage? Will you still be celebrating this type of sedition then?

You're missing the point. You're assuming a legitimate government.

MJ isn't legal unless all 50 states say so. It's a federal thing. Back to American Government 101. Rogue states don't get to dictate to the Union.

Oh, so your plan to legalize pot is to overthrow the US government and The People's Constitution? Sure, why not? :lmao:

MJ isn't legal unless all 50 states say so. It's a federal thing. Back to American Government 101. Rogue states don't get to dictate to the Union.

Oh, so your plan to legalize pot is to overthrow the US government and The People's Constitution? Sure, why not? :lmao:

I'm not planning anything of the sort. But it's nice to see people standing up for their rights. The situation reminds me of my favorite political cartoon:

king.jpg

The States get to set the standards for State regulated substances. It will be interesting to see how much resources the federal government puts into prosecuting pot users.

I suspect, not much.

Forum List

Back