Sesame Street writer says that Bert and Ernie are a homosexual couple based on his own relationship

Was there anyone left on Earth that didn’t know this already?

Sesame Street writer says that Bert and Ernie are a homosexual couple based on his own relationship | Daily Mail Online
Sunny gays: Sesame Street writer says that Bert and Ernie were a homosexual couple based on his own relationship with his late partner - and that Mr Snuffleupagus was in the closet

Well this is one way they will indoctrianted your kids what kid doesn't ike to watch Sesame street. What kid won't ever notice two males together it's been there all along. But the public can't seem to figure out how MEDIA is used to indoctriante you and the kids. Some day it will hit but not enough ppl. Will learn it fast enough to change the abuse that is going on with these kids.

These radical leftist just cant see how mentally ill they are, how mentally weak they are, and how they create their own fantasy worlds and try real hard to drag others into thei rsick minded cults. It seems to be working with many . Weak minds think and act alike.

Oh wait they don't think that's right.
Are you trying to say there was anything wrong with Bert and Ernie, or that they ever ever ever did anything untoward or deviant in front of millions of children?

Under cover homos......

Sesame Street writer says that Bert and Ernie are a homosexual couple based on his own relationship | Daily Mail Online
Sunny gays: Sesame Street writer says that Bert and Ernie were a homosexual couple based on his own relationship with his late partner - and that Mr Snuffleupagus was in the closet

Well this is one way they will indoctrianted your kids what kid doesn't ike to watch Sesame street. What kid won't ever notice two males together it's been there all along. But the public can't seem to figure out how MEDIA is JuJto indoctriante you and the kids. Some day it will hit but not enough ppl. Will learn it fast enough to change the abuse that is going on with these kids.

These radical leftist just cant see how mentally ill they are, how mentally weak they are, and how they create their own fantasy worlds and try real hard to drag others into thei rsick minded cults. It seems to be working with many . Weak minds think and act alike.Just put it out there the connection comes later.

Are you trying to say there was anything wrong with Bert and Ernie, or that they ever ever ever did anything untoward or deviant in front of millions of children?
All you have to do is put it out there, they will follow it up later to expand the idea that its ok.
Bert and Ernie are fine and there is no reason to criticize them.
It was pretty nice having MindWars banned for a few days, not having to see such sleaze.

As opposed to this kind of behavior....
sao-paulo-lgbt-gay-pride-parade-trans-672x372.jpg

I love Barry Manilow! He has so many awesome songs. Yeah, I said it. Deal.

This is why my parents wouldn’t let my brothers or me watch Sesame Street and why my brother won’t let his kids watch it either.

Well this is one way they will indoctrianted your kids what kid doesn't ike to watch Sesame street. What kid won't ever notice two males together it's been there all along. But the public can't seem to figure out how MEDIA is JuJto indoctriante you and the kids. Some day it will hit but not enough ppl. Will learn it fast enough to change the abuse that is going on with these kids.

These radical leftist just cant see how mentally ill they are, how mentally weak they are, and how they create their own fantasy worlds and try real hard to drag others into thei rsick minded cults. It seems to be working with many . Weak minds think and act alike.Just put it out there the connection comes later.

All you have to do is put it out there, they will follow it up later to expand the idea that its ok.
It was pretty nice having MindWars banned for a few days, not having to see such sleaze.
Teletubys are just a Brit spin off of the Bert and Ernie crap. Make them gay, make them Neutered.
Teletubbies are NOTHING like Bert and Ernie. Are you nuts? Teletubbies make me want to vomit, they're so sugary sweet. I tried watching some kids' cartoons to just know what's going on, but I couldn't stand that one. What was wrong with Bugs Bunny and Rocky the Flying Squirrel?
They we’re both Bi sexual.

Well this is one way they will indoctrianted your kids what kid doesn't ike to watch Sesame street. What kid won't ever notice two males together it's been there all along. But the public can't seem to figure out how MEDIA is used to indoctriante you and the kids. Some day it will hit but not enough ppl. Will learn it fast enough to change the abuse that is going on with these kids.

These radical leftist just cant see how mentally ill they are, how mentally weak they are, and how they create their own fantasy worlds and try real hard to drag others into thei rsick minded cults. It seems to be working with many . Weak minds think and act alike.

And so the left has to make two beloved children's characters political.......why couldn't they just be two friends...... next thing you know, they will be taking a trip to cuba or venezuela to visit the hispanic Bert and Ernie....

Glad to see that you are no longer banned. I disagree with about half of your posts, but you are entertaining!

I have no problem with Bert and Ernie type homosexuals who do not define themselves primarily by their sexual preferences. That is so twisted. But they behaved like normal people, instead of closet wack jobs who smeared themselves in peanut butter or some silly nonsense.

Homosexuals are people with a different sexual preference from most of us, but it is not a problem unless they use it as their sole justification and identity, then it is nag, nag, nag, nag!

Teletubys are just a Brit spin off of the Bert and Ernie crap. Make them gay, make them Neutered.
Teletubbies are NOTHING like Bert and Ernie. Are you nuts? Teletubbies make me want to vomit, they're so sugary sweet. I tried watching some kids' cartoons to just know what's going on, but I couldn't stand that one. What was wrong with Bugs Bunny and Rocky the Flying Squirrel?
They we’re both Bi sexual.
:lame2:

I'm saying that th ey have no sexuality.

They are muppets, nothing more.

Glad to see that you are no longer banned. I disagree with about half of your posts, but you are entertaining!

LOL aww thanks Jim. At least a few can get a laugh out of it and I guess accept some of it eheheh.

Huuugs buddy. and to all those in the same thoughts.

LOL aww thanks Jim. At least a few can get a laugh out of it and I guess accept some of it eheheh.

Huuugs buddy. and to all those in the same thoughts.

Hold up now!!!
Thats probably not the best choice of words considering the thread Bert....er...I mean Mindwars. :04:

Forum List

Back