Sesame Street writer says that Bert and Ernie are a homosexual couple based on his own relationship

Sesame Street writer says that Bert and Ernie are a homosexual couple based on his own relationship | Daily Mail Online
Sunny gays: Sesame Street writer says that Bert and Ernie were a homosexual couple based on his own relationship with his late partner - and that Mr Snuffleupagus was in the closet

Well this is one way they will indoctrianted your kids what kid doesn't ike to watch Sesame street. What kid won't ever notice two males together it's been there all along. But the public can't seem to figure out how MEDIA is JuJto indoctriante you and the kids. Some day it will hit but not enough ppl. Will learn it fast enough to change the abuse that is going on with these kids.

These radical leftist just cant see how mentally ill they are, how mentally weak they are, and how they create their own fantasy worlds and try real hard to drag others into thei rsick minded cults. It seems to be working with many . Weak minds think and act alike.Just put it out there the connection comes later.

Oh wait they don't think that's right.
Are you trying to say there was anything wrong with Bert and Ernie, or that they ever ever ever did anything untoward or deviant in front of millions of children?
All you have to do is put it out there, they will follow it up later to expand the idea that its ok.

Pea brains aren't able to think that far ahead or outside the box of their fantasy worlds.
Well, if that ain't the most Ironic post I've seen in a while! :777:

BERT: Hey, Ernie. Let's play hide and seek. Whoever wins gets a blowjob.

ERNIE: OK. I'll be hiding behind the piano.

Sesame Street writer says that Bert and Ernie are a homosexual couple based on his own relationship | Daily Mail Online
Sunny gays: Sesame Street writer says that Bert and Ernie were a homosexual couple based on his own relationship with his late partner - and that Mr Snuffleupagus was in the closet

Well this is one way they will indoctrianted your kids what kid doesn't ike to watch Sesame street. What kid won't ever notice two males together it's been there all along. But the public can't seem to figure out how MEDIA is JuJto indoctriante you and the kids. Some day it will hit but not enough ppl. Will learn it fast enough to change the abuse that is going on with these kids.

These radical leftist just cant see how mentally ill they are, how mentally weak they are, and how they create their own fantasy worlds and try real hard to drag others into thei rsick minded cults. It seems to be working with many . Weak minds think and act alike.Just put it out there the connection comes later.

Are you trying to say there was anything wrong with Bert and Ernie, or that they ever ever ever did anything untoward or deviant in front of millions of children?
All you have to do is put it out there, they will follow it up later to expand the idea that its ok.
Bert and Ernie are fine and there is no reason to criticize them.
It was pretty nice having MindWars banned for a few days, not having to see such sleaze.
Teletubys are just a Brit spin off of the Bert and Ernie crap. Make them gay, make them Neutered.
Teletubbies are NOTHING like Bert and Ernie. Are you nuts? Teletubbies make me want to vomit, they're so sugary sweet. I tried watching some kids' cartoons to just know what's going on, but I couldn't stand that one. What was wrong with Bugs Bunny and Rocky the Flying Squirrel?
The Progressive don't like Bugs Bunny is bad, Elmer has a gun and hunts. The Squirrel I have no idea what the hell the left has against him. I think if you follow the Tele Tubbies one of them is gay, I read that in a mag once. The only show I could never find anything wrong was Mr Roberts, altho I saw a take off on Saterday night live. The did a parody that was weird.

Well this is one way they will indoctrianted your kids what kid doesn't ike to watch Sesame street. What kid won't ever notice two males together it's been there all along. But the public can't seem to figure out how MEDIA is used to indoctriante you and the kids. Some day it will hit but not enough ppl. Will learn it fast enough to change the abuse that is going on with these kids.

These radical leftist just cant see how mentally ill they are, how mentally weak they are, and how they create their own fantasy worlds and try real hard to drag others into thei rsick minded cults. It seems to be working with many . Weak minds think and act alike.

Do you, and these others, even realize they are fucking puppets and have no sex life at all?

42136570_2139275496117267_7191375197541236736_n.jpg

It was pretty nice having MindWars banned for a few days, not having to see such sleaze.
Teletubys are just a Brit spin off of the Bert and Ernie crap. Make them gay, make them Neutered.
Teletubbies are NOTHING like Bert and Ernie. Are you nuts? Teletubbies make me want to vomit, they're so sugary sweet. I tried watching some kids' cartoons to just know what's going on, but I couldn't stand that one. What was wrong with Bugs Bunny and Rocky the Flying Squirrel?

Why are you over here, I saw what you said about me when they banned me. If my stuff is such pure bs to you why to you bother to even come here. Oh I know so you can try and piss me off to make them ban me again right. BLOCKING works good so that doesn't happen.

WOnder what would happen if I called your snowflake ass a PIECE OF SHIT" hmmmm

I got you word for word and wont forget it either. Gotta love proof.
I'm flattered that what I say matters so much to you. I usually avoid your garbage, but I adore Bert and Ernie. Moth to a flame.

Well this is one way they will indoctrianted your kids what kid doesn't ike to watch Sesame street. What kid won't ever notice two males together it's been there all along. But the public can't seem to figure out how MEDIA is used to indoctriante you and the kids. Some day it will hit but not enough ppl. Will learn it fast enough to change the abuse that is going on with these kids.

These radical leftist just cant see how mentally ill they are, how mentally weak they are, and how they create their own fantasy worlds and try real hard to drag others into thei rsick minded cults. It seems to be working with many . Weak minds think and act alike.

Do you, and these others, even realize they are fucking puppets and have no sex life at all?
YES!!!! That's kinda my point? Who cares what the writer based the relationship on when the puppets are just two friends?

YES!!!! That's kinda my point? Who cares what the writer based the relationship on when the puppets are just two friends?
They are NOT friends.

They don't exist. They don't have friends, they don't have lives. They are imaginary characters.

Would you talk the same way about He-man and She-Ra?

The Progressive don't like Bugs Bunny is bad, Elmer has a gun and hunts. The Squirrel I have no idea what the hell the left has against him. I think if you follow the Tele Tubbies one of them is gay, I read that in a mag once. The only show I could never find anything wrong was Mr Roberts, altho I saw a take off on Saterday night live. The did a parody that was weird.

Mister Rogers perhaps?

Mister Roberts was a movie starring Henry Fonda.

They are NOT friends.

They don't exist. They don't have friends, they don't have lives. They are imaginary characters.

Would you talk the same way about He-man and She-Ra?

She-man is a tranny version.

I don't understand why you creeps wanna sexualize a children's show.

Why are you over here, I saw what you said about me when they banned me. If my stuff is such pure bs to you why to you bother to even come here. Oh I know so you can try and piss me off to make them ban me again right. BLOCKING works good so that doesn't happen.

I'm flattered that what I say matters so much to you. I usually avoid your garbage, but I adore Bert and Ernie. Moth to a flame.

i'm so proud of you hypocirte. Lets see your word for words were

" SHE'S BEEN BANNED" ABOUT TIME CONSIDERING THE PIECE SHIT SHE IS PUSHING AROUND HERE 24/7 IF I WANTED A SUBSCRIPTION TO INFOWARS OR ENDTIMES I'D GET ONE".............

so take your words and shove them up your ass real far ..........

Those words only help others to see what a loser you are.

FOR NOT LIKING THE NEWS SO MUCH YOU SURE IN THE FK COME OVER TO THEM ENOUGH TO LOOK AT IT, READ IT, START SOMETHING, but wait IT BOTHERS YOU SOOOOO MUCH.

TAKE A HKE HYPOCRITICAL LOSER.

Last edited:

You must have said something pretty horrible to have been banned... or is it just a matter of getting reported or having an admin see a cruel post that gets one banned here?

You must have said something pretty horrible to have been banned... or is it just a matter of getting reported or having an admin see a cruel post that gets one banned here?

oh i'm just so sure I did. ....... coming for one of her little followers. never mind how you pricks jump on me and get away with well the typical. your all alike soo buhhh bye take a hike.

What? I’m asking a genuine question and in no way am I of OldLady’s ilk... I’ve seen some pretty horrible things said on this forum that action wasn’t taken against so that’s why, as someone who’s been here longer than me and knows what got you banned, I asked you for clarification. It’s whatever. Don’t want to answer then don’t answer.

Forum List

Back