Sesame Street introducing She-Male character

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
When I was a little kid, we didn't have Sesame Street- instead we had Tom&Jerry, Popeye and the 3 Stooges.

Learned how cats and mice interact, the benefits of canned spinach as well as how to defend against a poke in the eyes.

Seems a lot more utilitarian to a little kid than teaching them about taking it in the caboose and pretending to be a broad.

BREAKING: Cross-dressing LGBT activist to appear on ‘Sesame Street’

The LGBT activist's 'fierce vibes' are coming to the beloved children's show, according to Sesame Street's official Facebook page.

Well who could be against fierce vibes
BillyPorterSesameStreet_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg

Oy
wl131zkwrqd41.jpg

The 3 stooges did have a Transgender episode, where Curly posed as Señorita Cucaracha. So the phenomenon wasn't ignored in my day.

I'm so glad I don't have any little ones that watch Sesame Street. When I was little and when my son was small, it was wholesome television. I would never allow my child to watch that now. Weird, disturbing and creepy, and I wouldn't want that crap rubbing off on my son or confusing him.

When I was a little kid, we didn't have Sesame Street- instead we had Tom&Jerry, Popeye and the 3 Stooges.

Learned how cats and mice interact, the benefits of canned spinach as well as how to defend against a poke in the eyes.

Seems a lot more utilitarian to a little kid than teaching them about taking it in the caboose and pretending to be a broad.

PLEASE tell me this isn't true. The crazy libs seem to be intent on f*cking up everything that is good. BEYOND dreadful.

Last edited:

View attachment 303580
Sick, but funny! Thanks for the post.

I'm so glad I don't have any little ones that watch Sesame Street. When I was little and when my son was small, it was wholesome television. I would never allow my child to watch that now. Weird, disturbing and creepy, and I wouldn't want that crap rubbing off on my son or confusing him.

Agree! the draw of sesame street was the magic of a talking big yellow bird.... A honest to god cookie monster!.... A furr creature that lived in a garbage can, a vampire obsessed with counting!....

But now the Bastards have to throw the twisted reality of adult issues into the mix.... they damn well know it is a controversial issue with so many people, and are bent on making other peoples children pawns in their own feel good endeavour....

Forum List

Back