Serving up some Tea at the Heritage Foundation

Koios
Recreational KibitzerMember #41060

A kibitzer is a non-participant person, offering (often unwanted) advice or commentary.

Your powers of observation are beyond merely remarkable. I am in fucking awe.

That would come naturally, my little racist since it doesn't take much to impress you which is why you're probably not very impressed with yourself. Certainly no one here is impressed by you. :D

What is a Wigger?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Wigger (alternatives: Wigga, Whigger, Wafrican-American, Wangster) is a stereotype of a Caucasian person who emulates phrases, mannerisms, and fashion commonly and stereotypically associated with Black or hip-hop cultures. The stereotype of the wigger usually involves a young Caucasian person who generally knows little about their own background, or the culture they are appropriating, with the exception of the music, style, and slang associated with that culture, attributes generally understood as not fully representing any culture.

The term is a portmanteau combining the words "white ******", or "wannabe ******," and has thus been used historically in a derogatory manner.

Wigger - Who or What is Wigger? Find out more

Not really a portmanteau word, which combines words of similar meaning. Example: fantabulous.

In my usage, it's the white equivalent of nigga, aka friend of a similar color.

What is a Wigger?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Wigger (alternatives: Wigga, Whigger, Wafrican-American, Wangster) is a stereotype of a Caucasian person who emulates phrases, mannerisms, and fashion commonly and stereotypically associated with Black or hip-hop cultures. The stereotype of the wigger usually involves a young Caucasian person who generally knows little about their own background, or the culture they are appropriating, with the exception of the music, style, and slang associated with that culture, attributes generally understood as not fully representing any culture.

The term is a portmanteau combining the words "white ******", or "wannabe ******," and has thus been used historically in a derogatory manner.

Not really a portmanteau word, which combines words of similar meaning. Example: fantabulous.

You certainly are one class act.

And they call it a think tank??? Un fucking believable.

Because, of course, someone with a differing political opinion than yours HAS to be either stupid or evil.

I find it comical progessives cannot fathom someone of intellect having an opinion differing than thiers, with all thier purported intellectual superiority.

Someone can be wrong without being evil or stupid.

Of course Marty - did'nt you know that there is no such thing as an intelligent and well read conservative to a liberal? For them its an oxymoron.

But when I think of liberals I just think of a Bible passage:

"This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God...
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth."
2 Timothy 3:1-4 & 7

Liberals are "covetous" of what others have, they are "proud" of their supposed knowledge, there are many who routinely blaspheme God and Christianity, they are definitely unthankful for the nation they live in and what they have(even the poor in America are far better off than the poor in many other nations around the world) - unholy(do I even need to go here?) heady? you bet! - The last part I think is very fitting - they are "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth".

What is a Wigger?

You certainly are one class act.

I'm flattered you think so.

Yeah; but hear me out. We're talking Teas. You know; pointy hat little racists nincumpoops, with IQs about that of chickens, or perhaps a carrot. Complete fucking idiots, and the HF picks up their poster child. Astonishing.

Democratic OWSers?

Yeah; very much the same. Total retards whining about shit they do not understand, utterly void of ideas on how to correct it, save one, to the Tea's credit: Obama is black; solution is a white guy.

So at least one idea, from Teas, only it's really, really fucking stupid.

Ya feel me, my wigga?

What is apparent is they have a superior grasp of basic mathematical skills and have a far more in depth understanding of the issues then yourself. So your back to the race card and blaming Bush for all that ails the country, so pathetic and naive, but you have accomplished one thing, your validation of the total disconnect between reality and fantasy of those that are lost in the progressive liberal world of la la land.

KOIOS (or Coeus) was one of the Titan gods, sons of Ouranos (Sky) and Gaia (Earth). He and his brothers conspired against their father, laying an ambush for him as he descended to lie with Earth. Four of the siblings were posted at the corners of the world, where they seized hold of him and held him fast, while Kronos castrated him with a sickle.

Last edited:
In Greek mythology, Coeus (Ancient Greek: Κοῖος, Koios) was one of the Titans, the giant sons and daughters of Uranus

Perhaps we'll just simply call you, Anus for short.

Last edited:
In Greek mythology, Coeus (Ancient Greek: Κοῖος, Koios) was one of the Titans, the giant sons and daughters of Uranus

Perhaps we'll just simply call you, Anus for short.

Or "Sig" for shorter, since I prefer better hardware. ;) ;)

I can't wait to see who Nikki Haley appoints to replace DeMint. Kind of a dick move on DeMint's part. The voters voted for him, not some replacement.

What is it with Tea Partiers being unable to finish their obligations? Palin walks off her job as Governor. Now DeMint walks off his job not even halfway through his term.

That's some great public service work ethic they have going on. Not exactly inspiring to vote for any more of them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back