Seriously You Guys...

Do you really want a former Pizza Guy for your next President?

Seriously?

1cartman.jpg
I didn't want an inexperienced twit as president who believes he knows what he is doing but never did and still doesn't after almost three years, either.

But what are ya gonna do in a democratic country?

Do you really want a former Pizza Guy for your next President?

Seriously?

1cartman.jpg

If you think thats all Cain is then mayby you should read his bio.

I think he would do a better job than the Community Organizer/Part-time Senator/Law professor we've got now.

The only Dept Cain is lacking in is FA. If he got the nomination he would have to pick a VP thats got rep in that Dept. Gingrich or perhaps Huntsman would fill the bill there. He would also need to pick some savvy people for his cabinet.

Oh yeah. I could see the "Pizza Guy" as Prez.

Why not?? This is America after all.

Obama......
Decisions based on theories, preconceived notions, idealism that trumps reality and kickbacks.
Does not hesitate to pick winners and losers - even when the winners ARE losers.
Believes ends justifies the means.
Believes in very big government, proven dislike for private enterprise.

Cain...
Decisions based on outcome, best solution with the situation you have and economic theory.
Could not possibly pick winners and losers based on idealism - he could not have successfully ran a large company this way.
Believes ends justifies the means? - unknown.
Obviously does not believe in big givernment, wants to reduce and simplify government - and embraces private enterprise.

Hmmm....not that hard if choosing between the two.

I'd hardly call a former CEO a "pizza guy".

Did you really vote some guy who is just a community organizer in in 2008?

How well has that worked? Atleast Cain has had real jobs.

Cain is a Baptist Preacher and is afraid of Islam.You want him on top ? Remember ,Dubya had God talking to him too.:cuckoo:

Controversial remarks
A number of comments made by Cain regarding his attitudes towards Muslim people have caused controversy. He has stated that he was "uncomfortable" when he found that the surgeon operating on his liver and colon cancer was Muslim, later explaining "based upon the little knowledge that I have of the Muslim religion, you know, they have an objective to convert all infidels or kill them".[32] Following a number of such comments, he was asked in March 2011 if he would feel comfortable appointing a Muslim to his administration or as a Judge. Cain said "No, I will not ... There's this creeping attempt, there's this attempt, to gradually ease Shariah Law, and the Muslim faith into our government. It does not belong in our government"[33][34] and he went on to cite court cases in Oklahoma[35] and New Jersey as evidence.[36] He was criticized for this remark by conservatives at Grover Norquist's weekly Wednesday Gatherings, one of whom called the remark "frightening."[37] Cain's statement was also criticized as "bigotry" and "muslim bashing" from CAIR, whose spokesperson stated "It would be laughable if it weren't having such a negative impact on the lives of Muslim Americans".[38][39] Cain opposed the building of an Islamic Center for a Muslim community at a site in Tennessee, claiming that it was "an infringement and an abuse of our freedom of religion" and "just another way to try to gradually sneak Shariah law into our laws".[40] Defending himself against the suggestion that this would be bigotry or discrimination during an interview with Chris Wallace, he defended his position, saying "I'm willing to take a harder look at people who might be terrorists, that's what I'm saying".[41]
Cain has faced criticism regarding his lack of foreign policy experience and stumbled early in the campaign when answering a question regarding the Palestinian right of return as he appeared unfamiliar with the issue and staff were forced to later clarify his position. [42]
In an interview with Bloomberg view, Cain argued that he is a 'black American' rather than an 'African American' on account of being able to trace his ancestors within the US, describing Barack Obama as "more of an international...look, he was raised in Kenya, his mother was white from Kansas and her family had an influence on him, it’s true, but his dad was Kenyan". Interviewer Jeffrey Goldberg pointed out that Obama had spent 4 years of his childhood abroad, and that it was in Indonesia – not Kenya, at which point Cain revised his claim.

Cain is a Baptist Preacher and is afraid of Islam.You want him on top ? Remember ,Dubya had God talking to him too.:cuckoo:

Controversial remarks
A number of comments made by Cain regarding his attitudes towards Muslim people have caused controversy. He has stated that he was "uncomfortable" when he found that the surgeon operating on his liver and colon cancer was Muslim, later explaining "based upon the little knowledge that I have of the Muslim religion, you know, they have an objective to convert all infidels or kill them".[32] Following a number of such comments, he was asked in March 2011 if he would feel comfortable appointing a Muslim to his administration or as a Judge. Cain said "No, I will not ... There's this creeping attempt, there's this attempt, to gradually ease Shariah Law, and the Muslim faith into our government. It does not belong in our government"[33][34] and he went on to cite court cases in Oklahoma[35] and New Jersey as evidence.[36] He was criticized for this remark by conservatives at Grover Norquist's weekly Wednesday Gatherings, one of whom called the remark "frightening."[37] Cain's statement was also criticized as "bigotry" and "muslim bashing" from CAIR, whose spokesperson stated "It would be laughable if it weren't having such a negative impact on the lives of Muslim Americans".[38][39] Cain opposed the building of an Islamic Center for a Muslim community at a site in Tennessee, claiming that it was "an infringement and an abuse of our freedom of religion" and "just another way to try to gradually sneak Shariah law into our laws".[40] Defending himself against the suggestion that this would be bigotry or discrimination during an interview with Chris Wallace, he defended his position, saying "I'm willing to take a harder look at people who might be terrorists, that's what I'm saying".[41]
Cain has faced criticism regarding his lack of foreign policy experience and stumbled early in the campaign when answering a question regarding the Palestinian right of return as he appeared unfamiliar with the issue and staff were forced to later clarify his position. [42]
In an interview with Bloomberg view, Cain argued that he is a 'black American' rather than an 'African American' on account of being able to trace his ancestors within the US, describing Barack Obama as "more of an international...look, he was raised in Kenya, his mother was white from Kansas and her family had an influence on him, it’s true, but his dad was Kenyan". Interviewer Jeffrey Goldberg pointed out that Obama had spent 4 years of his childhood abroad, and that it was in Indonesia – not Kenya, at which point Cain revised his claim.

Racist asshole

I do.

I'lk have a large cheese pissa liberally springled with civil liberties, please.

Oh MY. Is that what you think? Because Cain was CEO of Godfather Pizza he must have started out in the delivery van.

Herman Cain is a mathemetician and mathematics professor who worked on ballistic systems for the Navy. His campaign slogan should be "You don't have to be a rocket scientist to be president but it helps". His masters degree in Computer Science is from Purdue University. Cain wrote three books on leadership Leadership is Common Sense, Speak as a Leader and They Think You're Stupid. He also wrote technical articles authoring The Intangibles of Implementation. Before becoming CEO of Godfather, he was CEO of SELF. He was also Vice President of Pillsbury, turned Burger King from unprofitable to profitable and dynamited Godfather Pizza into success.

You seriously compare this to obama who has no discernable background? Who never did anything. Whose grades are hidden. SERIOUSLY?

Oh MY. Is that what you think? Because Cain was CEO of Godfather Pizza he must have started out in the delivery van.

Herman Cain is a mathemetician and mathematics professor who worked on ballistic systems for the Navy. His campaign slogan should be "You don't have to be a rocket scientist to be president but it helps". His masters degree in Computer Science is from Purdue University. Cain wrote three books on leadership Leadership is Common Sense, Speak as a Leader and They Think You're Stupid. He also wrote technical articles authoring The Intangibles of Implementation. Before becoming CEO of Godfather, he was CEO of SELF. He was also Vice President of Pillsbury, turned Burger King from unprofitable to profitable and dynamited Godfather Pizza into success.

You seriously compare this to obama who has no discernable background? Who never did anything. Whose grades are hidden. SERIOUSLY?

The Cain "haters" are nothing more than racists.

The Cain "haters" are nothing more than racists.

thinking someone will make a really bad president isn't "hate".

i think the tea party (some of it) likes him because they think he can say anything he wants about the president and they can pretend there's no racial undercurrent to obama derangement syndrome. it's the same reason they love when clarence thomas destroys things like employment discrimination laws.

Last edited:
The thing that strikes me as odd about Cain is his myopia when it comes to religion. Some of his comments are so off the wall, it makes him seem narrow minded rather experienced as his resume would presume.

Forum List

Back