Seriously, what did Trump do wrong?

All this contrived emotion from Democrats over a situation they intended to happen from the start.

But was what he said really so outrageous? He complimented the mother of a fallen service member by calling her a good Muslim.
patriot-trump.jpg

A good Muslim woman submits to her husband, lets him speak for her, and applies copious amounts of makeup to conceal the bruises in public.

Donald Trump, ever the gentleman, highlighted the traits esteemed so highly in Islam. Really, isn't the Left making themselves out to be just a tad silly with all this faux rage?

Maybe in ultra conservative Islam being a good Muslim wife is submissive. But for most of us Muslims women it is not the case. That's why it's offensive. He's perpetuating the stereotype.

But closed minded conservatives like yourself will never understand why making generalizations about a people who look different than you or worship differently than you, is offensive.
The truth of islam is, it is a big lie.

All this contrived emotion from Democrats over a situation they intended to happen from the start.

But was what he said really so outrageous? He complimented the mother of a fallen service member by calling her a good Muslim.
patriot-trump.jpg

A good Muslim woman submits to her husband, lets him speak for her, and applies copious amounts of makeup to conceal the bruises in public.

Donald Trump, ever the gentleman, highlighted the traits esteemed so highly in Islam. Really, isn't the Left making themselves out to be just a tad silly with all this faux rage?
Seriously, what did Trump do wrong?

The explanation would be wasted on you.

The press is lying anyway. Trump went after the father NOT the son.

No he didn't. He took a shot at the wife...because he was apussy. When people wouldn't let it go, THEN he responded to Khan.
No, he took a shot at the religion because the wife was kept in a subservient mode.
And the father is an advocate of shariah law, and works for a firm that helps Muslims immigrate to the US. Now you know why the Clinton campaign picked him.

What Trump did wrong:

Proved he is incapable of taking criticism without striking back

Bush had Cindy Sheehan camped outside his house in Texas for weeks, yet he remained sympathetic to a Gold Star mother

Trump started to say the right thing and then couldn't help but attack a pair of Gold Star parents

What Trump did wrong:

Proved he is incapable of taking criticism without striking back

Bush had Cindy Sheehan camped outside his house in Texas for weeks, yet he remained sympathetic to a Gold Star mother

Trump started to say the right thing and then couldn't help but attack a pair of Gold Star parents
No, Trump addressed a religion that is bent on undermining our way of life. Democrats and their media twisted it into something to use as political fodder.

I am speaking about the rant at the convention. There was no response from her.

But anyhoo, there is this:

What did Hillary Clinton tell families in Benghazi case?

Cold callousness is a trait best known coming from your guy, get used to it.

What did Hillary Clinton tell the families as their coffins were being unloaded? Two of them have stepped forward and said she told them "we will get the guy who made that video and caused your son to be killed", and one of them spoke at the convention. Did you listen to her comments?

I know intel was raw in the beginning & I know after 8 investigations showed that nothing was done deliberately to cause those deaths on the US side...or anything intentionally negligent happened.
Intel was raw? Ha ha ha. A liar who supports a criminal and a liar. It wasn't raw when she told her daughter and the Egyptian ambassador three days before that they knew it wasn't the video. They just wanted to get that con artist Obama to get reelected, so a failure like this when they're preaching "Al Queda is on the run" wouldn't exactly fit the narrative.

You know 'con artist' is the perfect way to describe your boy trump.
Yeah? You guys ever been involved in business or known businessmen? People do go bankrupt, and it's usually not a pleasant experience. Trump has hundreds of successful businesses and operations, and in turn employed thousands of people. Nobody cares about his few corporate bankrupsies, they don't mean a thing other than a few of the businesses didn't work out. Corporate bankruptcies are a dime a dozen in the US. In fact successful people usually learn from their bankrupsies and failures.

Meanwhile democrats have a candidate that engaged in criminal behavior, put our national security at risk, caused govt. officials to die abroad, lied to the families of victims while accusing them of being liars, and engaged in breach of trust and evidence tampering, all while in office.

Trump has actively stolen people's money, either by going bankrupt & stiffing his creditors & ultimately the tax payer, to his fraudulent university, to not paying his bills or his workers.

Last edited:
What did Hillary Clinton tell the families as their coffins were being unloaded? Two of them have stepped forward and said she told them "we will get the guy who made that video and caused your son to be killed", and one of them spoke at the convention. Did you listen to her comments?

I know intel was raw in the beginning & I know after 8 investigations showed that nothing was done deliberately to cause those deaths on the US side...or anything intentionally negligent happened.
Intel was raw? Ha ha ha. A liar who supports a criminal and a liar. It wasn't raw when she told her daughter and the Egyptian ambassador three days before that they knew it wasn't the video. They just wanted to get that con artist Obama to get reelected, so a failure like this when they're preaching "Al Queda is on the run" wouldn't exactly fit the narrative.
Not to mention they had realtime video the entire time and still spent 2 hours in a meeting discussing how they could spin it.

that was debunked by both snopes & politifact, & the investiagtions as well. but you go boy.
It would be more credible if debunked by Mr. Hanky The Christmas Poo.

Hidy ho!

your bubble is filled with methane.

Yeah, except Trump had nothing to do with why and how the man's son died. Being a Gold Star parent doesn't give you the right to attack someone personally.

tell that to trump's chippy spokes 'person'. .. she blamed Obama AND Hillary for their son's death.

in 2004. :lmao:

Yeah? You guys ever been involved in business or known businessmen? People do go bankrupt, and it's usually not a pleasant experience. Trump has hundreds of successful businesses and operations, and in turn employed thousands of people. Nobody cares about his few corporate bankrupsies, they don't mean a thing other than a few of the businesses didn't work out. Corporate bankruptcies are a dime a dozen in the US. In fact successful people usually learn from their bankrupsies and failures.

Meanwhile democrats have a candidate that engaged in criminal behavior, put our national security at risk, caused govt. officials to die abroad, lied to the families of victims while accusing them of being liars, and engaged in breach of trust and evidence tampering, all while in office.

Trump has actively stolen people's money, either by going bankrupt & stiffing his creditors & ultimately the tax payer, to his fraudulent university, to not paying his bills or his workers.
Run a multinational billion dollar company and run for president. Guaranteed the same will be said about you. Romney ran his business with the integrity of a Mormon and still the Left found all kinds of "dirt".

Sounds like a description of the government.

Why does someone get to use their dead son to attack a political candidate at the Democrat convention and expect no response?

I got news for you hacks. Many parents have lost children in combat and haven't exploited them in such a disgusting manner. You people are disgraceful!

Benghazi mom was hauled out during the (R) convention, & even though 8 investigations later & nothing was found in the way of wrongdoing didn't stop it. And even so, how did Hillary respond? She didn't. the right thing to do was give a grieving family member their voice. trump just can't take anything disparaging said against him. It started with Megyn Kelly & hasn't stopped the tirades he goes on.
Really? Two of the Ben Ghazi victims parents said that Hillary lied to them right in front of their child's coffins. And lying Hillary called them liars.

I don't give a shit what your fucking link says. I believe the families, not a documented liar.

I'm betting you don't believe the multitudes of people that claim they have been ripped off by Trump. How about the lawsuit alleging he raped a 13 year old girl?
I believe people lost money. No doubt. So?

And the other one on the 13 year old, surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre go with that. Benghazi though, there you go.

Mr. Khan sold his son's memory for his own 15 minutes of fame and more than likely, for several thousands of ill-gotten Democrat dollars.

Mr. Khan should stop bitching and being sanctimonious. If he thinks - and Democrats think - that just because his son was a hero, he is also a hero and untouchable to respond to his unwarranted attacks, he must also think that if some parent's son is a bank robber the parent is also a bank robber, and should be treated as such. Hero or villain by association.

He placed himself wide open for totally justified response to his attack on Mr. Trump, questioning Mr. Trump patriotism and hectoring him days on end on all the liberal TV.

Losing a child, whether in accident, sickness or defense of country is equally sorrowful and heart breaking.

It's more than 15 minutes of fame. He's been paraded three times a day on every leftist run media outlet domestically and even internationally. On the flip side they never discuss what Hillary did to the Ben Ghazi parents and when they do they make them look like they're crazy and lying.

He should have had 15 minutes of fame

It is Trumps insistence on going to war with a Gold Star family that has kept this in the news for a week

The gold star father attacked trump first. This muslim and the clinton people are using a son dead for over a decade for political gain.
And the left wing hacks in the media want to keep talking about a father who verbally assaulted Trump. How dare Trump respond when the asshole questioned Trump's patriotism and accused him of not reading or knowing the constitution. Now that's a doozy. Muslims who overwhelmingly want Shariah law to replace the constitution are preaching Americans about the "constitution". Gimme a fucking break.

You'll Be SHOCKED By How Many American Muslims WANT Sharia Law!!!

According to the just-released survey of Muslims, a majority (51%) agreed that “Muslims in America should have the choice of being governed according to shariah.” When that question was put to the broader U.S. population, the overwhelming majority held that shariah should not displace the U.S. Constitution (86% to 2%).

More than half (51%) of U.S. Muslims polled also believe either that they should have the choice of American or shariah courts, or that they should have their own tribunals to apply shariah. Only 39% of those polled said that Muslims in the U.S. should be subject to American courts.

These notions were powerfully rejected by the broader population according to the Center’s earlier national survey. It found by a margin of 92%-2% that Muslims should be subject to the same courts as other citizens, rather than have their own courts and tribunals here in the U.S.

Even more troubling, is the fact that nearly a quarter of the Muslims polled believed that, “It is legitimate to use violence to punish those who give offense to Islam by, for example, portraying the prophet Mohammed.”

By contrast, the broader survey found that a 63% majority of those sampled said that “the freedom to engage in expression that offends Muslims or anybody else is guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution and cannot be restricted.”

News Distribution Network, Inc.

I'll worry about the Muslims after getting rid of the so called "Christians" in Congress who want to eliminate the establishment clause first.
soo you're just a fk the christians Klan. got it. you enjoy being a hypocrite out loud I see.

Why does someone get to use their dead son to attack a political candidate at the Democrat convention and expect no response?

I got news for you hacks. Many parents have lost children in combat and haven't exploited them in such a disgusting manner. You people are disgraceful!

Benghazi mom was hauled out during the (R) convention, & even though 8 investigations later & nothing was found in the way of wrongdoing didn't stop it. And even so, how did Hillary respond? She didn't. the right thing to do was give a grieving family member their voice. trump just can't take anything disparaging said against him. It started with Megyn Kelly & hasn't stopped the tirades he goes on.
Really? Two of the Ben Ghazi victims parents said that Hillary lied to them right in front of their child's coffins. And lying Hillary called them liars.

33,000 emails deleted. yep guilty all over that bubba joe.

exactly so?

so tell us when did you served in the military. little fagela?

View attachment 84064
why is that relevant?

Your source is?

Forum List

Back