Serial liar Dan Rather truth is closing in on Trump and he runs a cult

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Disgraced media liar Dan Rather appeared on CNN to bash President Trump and – ironically – discuss why the truth matters.
Serial Liar Dan Rather: ‘Truth Is Closing In’ on Trump — And He Runs a CULT!
==============================

Also notice this is how the LEFT flips WHO THEY really are onto the other sides be it the right conservatives what ever the fk doesn't fit their likings .......
See in today's world " LIES" are good to do telling the truth gets you prosecuted!! That's why strangers thinggs was preparing you for the upside down world lol.

Disgraced media liar Dan Rather appeared on CNN to bash President Trump and – ironically – discuss why the truth matters.
Serial Liar Dan Rather: ‘Truth Is Closing In’ on Trump — And He Runs a CULT!
==============================

Also notice this is how the LEFT flips WHO THEY really are onto the other sides be it the right conservatives what ever the fk doesn't fit their likings .......
See in today's world " LIES" are good to do telling the truth gets you prosecuted!! That's why strangers thinggs was preparing you for the upside down world lol.
Dan Rather has shown time and again he's a senile old fart. I can't believe he doesn't realize this and isn't doing everyone a favor by shutting the f*ck up. You're welcome.

Sorry to see Dan is still ill. I hope he gets better

I don't. But then, you're probably a nicer guy than I am.

I have a 15-pound sack of rotten dicks in my garage, ready for him to choke on, if he ever shows up. :04:

Forum List

Back