Seniors shifting to Biden

If T loses then the US suburbs will all become the new ghetto
I don’t get how idiots ( whom have good careers) can vote for Bernie “ Stalin” Biden

Hate to break it to you but we aren't buying the Communism and Fear routine you keep selling. You overstayed your welcome.

View attachment 402936
You’re the fascist and communist of our time
Your pure hate and utter stupidity and ignorance is staggering and you are a leftist lunatic

I don’t get how idiots ( whom have good careers) can vote for Bernie “ Stalin” Biden

Hate to break it to you but we aren't buying the Communism and Fear routine you keep selling. You overstayed your welcome.

View attachment 402936
Read the Bernie Biden “ Communist manifesto “

Bernie lost out. You are like a broken record. I would say you are like a broken clock but at least a broken clock is right twice a day. You aren't.

View attachment 402936
You’re the fascist and communist of our time
Your pure hate and utter stupidity and ignorance is staggering and you are a leftist lunatic

LOL, well, spanky, your fear and hate ain't workin' over here. Click on my tag.

They’re being duked and deceived by the Maoist media and will doom all their grand children into a life of poverty
Medicare won’t exist under Biden and every suburb will be “ ghettoized “ with very little police

They will leave the USA into the “fall of Rome “
And many are too stupid to see the difference between light and darkness

Medicare won't exist if trump gets his was on the drug cards, robbing 7.9 billion from the Medicare trust fund for a goddamn $200 drug card.

Then seniors can all drop dead if Biden wins because they all HC will be rationed

Forum List

Back