Send For Schumer

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Even the Mexican government has more concern for its people than the scum in Taqiyya’s administration has for Americans. So where is Senator Upchuck Schumer on this one:

The cruise ship carrying a Texas health-care worker who “may have” handled lab specimens from Dallas Ebola victim Thomas Eric Duncan is headed back to the United States after Mexican authorities failed to grant permission for the ship to dock off the coast of Cozumel, according to a Carnival spokeswoman.

The Carnival Magic had been waiting off the Mexican coast since Friday morning for its scheduled port visit. Mexican authorities still hadn’t given clearance by noon, so the ship continued to its home port of Galveston, Tex., where it was due back on Sunday, according to Carnival.

Mexico fails to grant access to cruise ship carrying Texas health worker - The Washington Post

See this thread and you’ll understand why I singled out Schumer:

Pratique US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Unsanitary conditions on any ship should be enough to deny pratique. A ship carrying a passenger suspected of carrying Ebola should not be allowed in American waters let alone granted pratique.
q-icon.gif

Q - my vessel is healthy and I request free pratique​

If nothing else, Senator Upchuck has to upgrade his Bill of Rights to include deadly diseases like Ebola.

Schumer calls for cruise ship bill of rights
From ASSOCIATED PRESS
Last Updated: 12:25 PM, March 17, 2013
Posted: 12:25 PM, March 17, 2013

Schumer calls for cruise ship bill of rights New York Post

In fact, how about Schumer upgrading pratique so that it actually protects all Americans from diseases coming in on ships.

Never fear, good old Upchuck is on the wall protecting us:

Et Tu, Schu?
By Joan Swirsky
July 25, 2015

Et Tu Schu

Forum List

Back