Send Fighter Jets To The Ukraine.

dimensional

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2023
During the Korean War, both China and Russia sent fighter jets to North Korea. During the Vietnamese War, both China and Russia sent fighter jets to North Vietnam. And at least in North Korea, it was Russian pilots who were flying them! Just imagine how the Russians would howl if we not only sent fighter jets to the Ukraine, but had them piloted by American fighter pilots. All we would have to do is drop leaflets on Moscow telling them that in the Korean and Vietnamese wars, they did it to us. So now we are doing it to defacto General Secretary Putin.

• Banned
Maybe our pilots can become Ukrainian citizens before they start bombing Moscow.

Who in the hell said anything about bombing Moscow. Or any targets in Russia for that matter. Not I. Could leaflets spread around Moscow in some way be considered bombing? The only thing American jets would be doing is defending Ukrainian airspace. I don't think even Putin would be nuts enough to destroy the world with nukes over that.

That's one of the dumbest things we could do & that's why I have no doubt the idiots in DC,INC have already drawn up the plans & are looking to follow through.

You do realize the demented diaper dude already stated sending planes & pilots would be WWIII?

Warmonger? Either supporting the Ukraine is right or it is wrong. Which do you think it is.
It's wrong. You just posted 2 examples of wars, Korea and Vietnam, that the left has always said were bad we should have not been there etc. And at least we were trying to stop the spread of Soviet communism expansion. There is nothing like that going on with Ukraine. You have been indoctrinated.

During the Korean War, both China and Russia sent fighter jets to North Korea. During the Vietnamese War, both China and Russia sent fighter jets to North Vietnam. And at least in North Korea, it was Russian pilots who were flying them! Just imagine how the Russians would howl if we not only sent fighter jets to the Ukraine, but had them piloted by American fighter pilots. All we would have to do is drop leaflets on Moscow telling them that in the Korean and Vietnamese wars, they did it to us. So now we are doing it to defacto General Secretary Putin.
Start ww³ over some pamphlets? You're an idiot.

Who in the hell said anything about bombing Moscow. Or any targets in Russia for that matter. Not I. Could leaflets spread around Moscow in some way be considered bombing? The only thing American jets would be doing is defending Ukrainian airspace. I don't think even Putin would be nuts enough to destroy the world with nukes over that.
Lol, as soon as one of our jets breach Russian territory. They would shoot it down, as we would. Nevermind Biden wouldn't do anything, the same as he did with the Chinese spy Balloon. Carry on.

Warmonger? Either supporting the Ukraine is right or it is wrong. Which do you think it is.

Go ahead and blow your load on Ukraine, simp. Just don't come crying to me when China eats your puppy and you don't have any ammunition.

I'm coming to the conclusion that too many Americans have been "distanced" from the horrors of war. We used to see combat photojournalism every night on the news during the 1970's. Not much of that these days.. Remember the iconic images of an officer shooting a guy in the head, or the naked child running through the street as her fleshed burned? Hell, those were done with film cameras! It seems now the focus is on the "hero" Zelenski in his stupid costume.

If I were to go out and ask random Americans "How many people have died in the combat zones in the Ukraine?" I can guarantee that the responses would not be accurate. Why is that? I'll tell you why. It is self gratifying to fly a Ukrainian flag and ignore the horror that you champion. If any American could witness mutilated bodies and burning flesh, they would likely, instantly join in the call for a peace deal.

If you google the the question I posted above..you will be more informed then most Americans, Russians... and Ukrainians.

If I were to go out and ask random Americans "How many people have died in the combat zones in the Ukraine?" I can guarantee that the responses would not be accurate. Why is that? I'll tell you why. It is self gratifying to fly a Ukrainian flag and ignore the horror that you champion. If any American could witness mutilated bodies and burning flesh, they would likely, instantly join in the call for a peace deal.
Peace, meaning what? Giving up territory to an insane thug?

Forum List

Back