Senators turn back ID requirement for immigrant healthcare

Are you really writing that you distrust the government? I think you are sophomoric on that issue.

I distrust willow to factually report what happens in the committee. She put her silly beliefs above the truthful statement about what is happening.

Sophmoric? :lol:
Jake, you are the one being naive. Even our Founding Fathers told us not to trust the government. It's pretty much a no brainer for the people who think for themselves, but then you have those people who don't.....

the government is impotent when it comes to illegals and everyone knows it. they cannot stop them from coming, they cannot deport them, they cannot prevent them from stealing id including ss, so what makes you think they can keep them from getting national health care. now look who's being stupid.. It ain't me babe.

How is allowing people to purchasing something with their own money giving them healthcare as Wilson claimed? We also don't ban the purchase of fruit by illegal immigrants. That doesn't mean we're giving limes to Luis.

If they are here illegally then 'their own money' is obtained illegally. They are thieves and should all be tossed, period.

How is being paid for performing a job theft?

How is allowing people to purchasing something with their own money giving them healthcare as Wilson claimed? We also don't ban the purchase of fruit by illegal immigrants. That doesn't mean we're giving limes to Luis.

If they are here illegally then 'their own money' is obtained illegally. They are thieves and should all be tossed, period.

How is being paid for performing a job theft?

They are in this country illegally and anything they get while here is gotten illegally.

Wasn't put there for hunting, but to keep the government in line with the will of the people!!! a little bit of revolution is a good thing and now is the time!!!

Hey ...I'm with you on this one

If one freaking illegal immigrant can possibly obtain health insurance we need to stop the whole plan. Better that 40 million Americans don't receive healthcare than have one illegal get it

dam....RW im with ya on this....we have to take a stand somewhere on this issue....so far the Illegals are playing the powers that be like a fiddle....its time to break a few strings....IMO....

If one freaking illegal immigrant can possibly obtain health insurance we need to stop the whole plan. Better that 40 million Americans don't receive healthcare than have one illegal get it

Rightwinger........it isn't 1 illegal, it would be between 10-15 million, get real OK? Yeah, I get how your mind works RW, and it really needs help with reality.

ok then just change the number to 15 million.....i still agree with that....better no citizen,then one illegal.....there has to be a fucking UNITED stand on this....or your going to be paying for some guys 5 kids and his wifes next pregnancy....and they probably live right down my street.....

Rightwinger........it isn't 1 illegal, it would be between 10-15 million, get real OK? Yeah, I get how your mind works RW, and it really needs help with reality.

The plan forbids illegals from getting it. The plan has stringent ID verification. What don't you understand, Meister?

what you dont understand Jake is the pro-Illegal people (and many are, our so called leaders) and will do their damnedest to bend and circumvent the law to get these people free health-care...AND THEY WILL GET IT....i have seen this shit for the last 20 years,and every few years it gets worse....hey the few years are here.....if we dont stand together on this,those pieces of shit who call themselves Americans,will get you paying for that families well being.....and to Quote the Mayor of San Francisco...."WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT".....

Forum List

Back