Senators Offer a Bipartisan Blueprint for Immigration

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Senators Offer a Bipartisan Blueprint for Immigration

A bipartisan group of senators has agreed on a set of principles for a sweeping overhaul of the immigration system, including a pathway to American citizenship for 11 million illegal immigrants that would hinge on progress in securing the borders and ensuring that foreigners leave the country when their visas expire.

The senators were able to reach a deal by incorporating the Democrats’ insistence on a single comprehensive bill that would not deny eventual citizenship to illegal immigrants, with Republican demands that strong border and interior enforcement had to be clearly in place before Congress could consider legal status for illegal immigrants.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/28/us/politics/senators-agree-on-blueprint-for-immigration.html?_r=0
Clearly a sell out by Republicans for Hispanic votes in 2016 and it clearly shows how corrupt our political sytem reallly is.
Republicans believe the lost the election because of their stand on amnesty but it was because of the policies they had that did not benefit Americans.They will never have the Hispanic votes no matter how they stand on immigration. Just like they will never have the Black votes.

Last edited:
Republicans believe the lost the election because of their stand on amnesty but it was because of the policies they had that did not benefit Americans.They will never have the Hispanic votes no matter how they stand on immigration. Just like they will never have the Black votes.

To LilOlLady: You are so right about the Hispanic and black vote.

The good news is that Marco Rubio is up to his neck in amnesty. The media is already pushing him for the Republican ticket in 2016. That alone tells me he is no good. Amnesty finishing off Rubio’s chances is the only good thing I can see in amnesty.

Note that the ugliest word in politics —— BIPARTISAN —— is getting a lot of play. Whenever I hear that word I know the public is about to get screwed.

Forum List

Back