Senatorial Candidate Wants US Run Like Communist China

bitterlyclingin

Silver Member
Aug 4, 2011
[Semi News, Semi Satire.
Princess Lieawatha Fauxcahontas, the original proponent of the "You didn't build that" theory of economic development wants to look to Communist China for inspirational help rebuilding the American Economy. Now just how would she go about incorporating Mao's basic premise that "All power emanates from the barrel of a gun?"
Princess, did you forget about "High cheekbones"? After all they helped you with your degrees and your Havahd Professorship. That eminent University by the Charles just keeps scoffing up the awards as it marches on, the first for its study proving that attendance at Independence Day parades tends to make honest hard working Americans vote (Gasp!) Republican, the second for the faculty response to its then President Larry Summers thinking out of the box remark that real anatomical and physiological differences accounted for the achievement gap in some fields between males and females which the faculty immediately responded to in a yet still unexplained manner of having their lower lips start quivering, hyperventilating, running bizarrely in circles, and screaming for airplane vomit bags, and now getting totally snookered by a pretend Indian both as a student and faculty applicant.
Poor Harvard.]

"Elizabeth Warren, the Massachusetts Democratic candidate for the US Senate seat currently held by Republican Scott Brown unleashed a new campaign ad pledging to make America more like China if she’s elected.

“In America, the economy is chaotic,” the ad read. “The authority for the government to plan and manage the economy is limited. Practically anyone can do pretty much as he or she wants. There is no requirement for obtaining government approval before scarce resources are put at risk.”

“In China, the government synchronizes investments,” the ad continued. “No one can risk the nation’s precious resources without first securing government permission. Losses and bankruptcy have been outlawed.”

“Your choice this November is between Republican anarchy and Democratic order,” the ad concluded. “Please choose wisely. The future depends upon it.”

While some have called the ad “creepy” and “ominous,” Warren sees it as “a stark and honest portrayal of what’s at stake in this year’s election. Look at the progress China has made. Their economy is growing three times faster than ours. They’ve got a government that isn’t afraid to make tough decisions. We, on the other hand, are bogged down in loud, contentious, and continuous debates with our reactionary opponents.”

As an example of China’s superior decision making, Warren cited the “one-child-per-family” rule. “Can you imagine our government taking such a bold stroke?” Warren asked. “Telling people how many kids they can have takes balls. Once you get over that hump there’s nothing you can’t do. Telling people to pay more taxes would be a snap. Banning privately owned cars, outlawing fossil fuels, moving everyone into high-density housing—all the things we know about how people should live could be implemented with minimal hassle.”"

SEMI-NEWS: A Satire of Recent News « The Constitution Club

Last edited:
Knew it was a Democrat even BEFORE I clicked on the link. Not surprised it's "FauxCahontas" herself.

I said it before, the "American" Left is genuinely scaring the fuck out of me. They may or may not even know how Marxist they are, but it is absolutely totally anti-American rhetoric they are spewing.

Tom Friedman wants Obama to be dictator for a day

[Semi News, Semi Satire.
Princess Lieawatha Fauxcahontas, the original proponent of the "You didn't build that" theory of economic development wants to look to Communist China for inspirational help rebuilding the American Economy. Now just how would she go about incorporating Mao's basic premise that "All power emanates from the barrel of a gun?"
Princess, did you forget about "High cheekbones"? After all they helped you with your degrees and your Havahd Professorship. That eminent University by the Charles just keeps scoffing up the awards as it marches on, the first for its study proving that attendance at Independence Day parades tends to make honest hard working Americans vote (Gasp!) Republican, the second for the faculty response to its then President Larry Summers thinking out of the box remark that real anatomical and physiological differences accounted for the achievement gap in some fields between males and females which the faculty immediately responded to in a yet still unexplained manner of having their lower lips start quivering, hyperventilating, running bizarrely in circles, and screaming for airplane vomit bags, and now getting totally snookered by a pretend Indian both as a student and faculty applicant.
Poor Harvard.]

"Elizabeth Warren, the Massachusetts Democratic candidate for the US Senate seat currently held by Republican Scott Brown unleashed a new campaign ad pledging to make America more like China if she’s elected.

“In America, the economy is chaotic,” the ad read. “The authority for the government to plan and manage the economy is limited. Practically anyone can do pretty much as he or she wants. There is no requirement for obtaining government approval before scarce resources are put at risk.”

“In China, the government synchronizes investments,” the ad continued. “No one can risk the nation’s precious resources without first securing government permission. Losses and bankruptcy have been outlawed.”

“Your choice this November is between Republican anarchy and Democratic order,” the ad concluded. “Please choose wisely. The future depends upon it.”

While some have called the ad “creepy” and “ominous,” Warren sees it as “a stark and honest portrayal of what’s at stake in this year’s election. Look at the progress China has made. Their economy is growing three times faster than ours. They’ve got a government that isn’t afraid to make tough decisions. We, on the other hand, are bogged down in loud, contentious, and continuous debates with our reactionary opponents.”

As an example of China’s superior decision making, Warren cited the “one-child-per-family” rule. “Can you imagine our government taking such a bold stroke?” Warren asked. “Telling people how many kids they can have takes balls. Once you get over that hump there’s nothing you can’t do. Telling people to pay more taxes would be a snap. Banning privately owned cars, outlawing fossil fuels, moving everyone into high-density housing—all the things we know about how people should live could be implemented with minimal hassle.”"

From what I've seen most of us will be voting for Scott Brown. He has endorsements from several prominent local Dems as well. They're probably embarrassed by Faucahontas.

[Semi News, Semi Satire.
Poor Harvard.]

From what I've seen most of us will be voting for Scott Brown. He has endorsements from several prominent local Dems as well. They're probably embarrassed by Faucahontas.

Fauxahontas is a Female Stalinite holdover.

I said it before, the "American" Left is genuinely scaring the fuck out of me. They may or may not even know how Marxist they are, but it is absolutely totally anti-American rhetoric they are spewing.

They're out in the open these days and not really trying to hide who they are. Their arrogance precedes them, and they're easy to spot and predict.

Good to know "some" of them have some sort of brain matter between their ears still :eusa_clap:

They're out in the open these days and not really trying to hide who they are. Their arrogance precedes them, and they're easy to spot and predict.

The are very predictable as of late.

I like how it's communist China only when it is convenient to say so when it is apparently a kick-ass place for capitalists to invest in.

Good to know "some" of them have some sort of brain matter between their ears still :eusa_clap:

Albiet? Brown would be classified to me as a RINO...

I like how it's communist China only when it is convenient to say so when it is apparently a kick-ass place for capitalists to invest in.

Is that why GM and GE are there BOTH supported by Obama?

IDIOT.

What does that have to do with anything other than some crappy partisan argument, tell your fucked-up party to disavow the US (China) chamber of commerce then try to make the argument that American big business is not all in with "communist" China rather than just the two you prefer to connect with the democrats. Care to make the case that republicans have any plans at all to reverse the China-fication of our economy?

I thought right wingers loved China?

They certainly love how competition with them has given us a Walmart store full of shoddy (affordable, wink,wink) crap and this unstable service based economy full of cheap wages and powerless labor unions.

Albiet? Brown would be classified to me as a RINO...

The RINO label is not exactly inappropriate. The fact of the matter is for anyone with an R next to their name to survive in MA politics they have to be somewhat of a RINO. I'm not saying he deserves a free pass for pandering but he's the ONLY choice considering the alternative......

Forum List

Back