Senator Uses Benghazi To Raise Money

BnNCbD0CUAAXYkM.jpg

If you go to the lying whore's blog right now, she's taken down the BIG red 'donate' button on the Right, the other one at the top is till there.

Benghazi | Elizabeth Warren for Senate

Funny how that happened, huh?

Last edited:
the Left did the same thing after the Newtown school shootings

the Left has no shame

total hypocrites

But last week the OP didnt have a problem with the republicans doing it.

And I dont have a problem with her doing it. I do have a problem with the leftist lying scum on ths board that claims it's somehow morally wrong. As if they knew anything about morals.

And I dont have a problem with her doing it. I do have a problem with the leftist lying scum on ths board that claims it's somehow morally wrong. As if they knew anything about morals.

It was actually more about the fact that NBC News felt obligated to report on it last week....as if they truly saw it as unusual political behavior.

Either the producers at NBC News are complete morons or they proved to be an arm of the Democratic Party.

Wait a minute. The page is a story about Benghazi and a MSpaint arrow drawn on it to make it seem the donation is about Benghazi. It looks more like the donation button is separate from the story and theres nothing about donating tied to Benghazi there.

Sneaky ass republicans. A crudely drawn arrow doesnt mean shit

Wait a minute. The page is a story about Benghazi and a MSpaint arrow drawn on it to make it seem the donation is about Benghazi. It looks more like the donation button is separate from the story and theres nothing about donating tied to Benghazi there.

Sneaky ass republicans. A crudely drawn arrow doesnt mean shit

It's desperation from the "both sides do it" faction and deflection from those that support the GOP.

It's a blog post on a website that has donation links....wow so scandalous (not really)

Just a matter of time before the U.S. Government uses the Pearl Harbor attack and the Bataan Death March to sell war bonds.

They wouldn't do that, would they?

Oh so raising money on the dead is morally right then? Got it

Why dont' you explain the issue? Of course that would be a first, you explaining anything.

Forum List

Back