Gun store sign - “I like my guns like Obama likes his voters: Undocumented”

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
We got 40 million illegals in america and at least 5 million voted for obozo in the last election. We have to go to voter photo ID - even mexico has it.!!!

Gun Store Sign: ?I Like My Guns Like Obama Likes His Voters: Undocumented? « CBS Houston

May 13, 2014

KATY, Texas (CBS Houston) — A Texas gun store has put up a new sign that is grabbing people’s attention.
“I like my guns like Obama likes his voters: Undocumented,” the Tactical Firearms sign states.
The store’s owner, Jeremy Alcede, says the sign is meant to be looked at as a joke.
“Thank God for our First and Second Amendment rights,” Alcede told KTRK-TV in a statement. “It’s meant as a joke. It’s meant to be funny.”

I see the people who still have AOL are re-writing their old jokes. Gran Gran will love it

Show one legitimate report which demonstrates that 5 million undocumented immigrants voted for Obama in the last election.

• Banned
Show one legitimate report which demonstrates that 5 million undocumented immigrants voted for Obama in the last election.

Legitimate? HAHAHA. You mean for obama to admit it? Or maybe CNN? HAHA

Illegals are voting and that's obvious. Why else would democrats oppose such a common sense idea as voters having to prove their citizenship? THINK

We got 40 million illegals in america

Link?

and at least 5 million voted for obozo in the last election.

Link?

We have to go to voter photo ID - even mexico has it.!!!

Really? That's your argument? "Because Mexico!"

Interesting.

Let me know when you have that evidence that 5 million illegals voted for Obama, mm-kay?

Like I said yesterday, I could write all day about the bullshit the Right has been busy manufacturing for the past five years instead of solving problems.

By the way, Voter ID does not solve the kinds of voter fraud which actually occur. Voter fraud has continued unabated in those states which have Voter ID.

What was it we conservatives used to call people who demanded taxpayer money be spent on completely ineffective programs again?

Oh, yeah. We called them...liberals.

Illegals are voting and that's obvious. Why else would democrats oppose such a common sense idea as voters having to prove their citizenship? THINK

Ahhhh. So you admit you just pulled that figure out of your prodigous ass. Wow! Just openly lying these days!

Your masters must be so proud of themselves seeing you that drunk on their piss.

Last edited:

Ironic post of the week.

Hmmmm...Voter ID does not stop the kind of fraud that occurs. This fact never even penetrates the heads of the piss drinking rubes.

Since it doesn't do what the rubes think it does, what could be the REAL reason their masters are pushing for Voter ID? Could it be the objections some people have to it are, god forbid, legitimate?!?

Hmmmm...

Last edited:
Illegals voting for Democrats is the only reason Democrats are against voter ID.

It is amusing the faux conservatives believe they are all opposed to nazis and totalitarianism and all that bad stuff one day, but then support national identity papers and placing additional requirements on the exercising of their rights the next day.

And now a message from the Department of Fatherland Security:

Secure driver's licenses and identification documents are a vital component of a holistic national security strategy. Law enforcement must be able to rely on government-issued identification documents and know that the bearer of such a document is who he or she claims to be.

My, what big powers you have, Nanny!

The better to control your movements, my dear!

4r3qdk.jpg

Illegals voting for Democrats is the only reason Democrats are against voter ID.

Well, I would give a pop quiz to the class like I usually do when someone makes a post containing a logical fallacy, and ask which logical fallacies are in your post, but no one ever passes.

So here is the answer key: False dilemma and Straw man.

Last edited:
We got 40 million illegals in america

Ipse dixit

and at least 5 million voted for obozo in the last election.

Ipse dixit

Argument from ignorance

False dilemma

Chock full o'fallacies!

What's this ipse dixit crap.?? This is an american board and you talk american or get off the board!!!

It's Latin. A language with which our Founders were intimately familiar. Have you and others been walking around not knowing what they meant by habaes corpus in the Constitution? Maybe that was Bush's problem, too. That would explain a lot.

I am happy to dumb it down for you, though. Ipse dixit is another way of saying, "Sez you!"

Last edited:

Ahhhh. So you admit you just pulled that figure out of your prodigous ass. Wow! Just openly lying these days!

Answer the question. Why would democrats oppose voter ID UNLESS they want illegals voting by the millions?

It's about time someone noticed that illegal aliens aren't just "undocumented". That's when my son forgets to bring his homework to school. They are breaking the law. And breaking the law has consequences.

---------------------------------------------

Supreme Court Allows Nebraska City?s Illegal Aliens Housing Ban to Stand | Top Right News

Supreme Court Allows Nebraska City’s Illegal Aliens Housing Ban to Stand

May 8, 2014
by Brian Hayes

The U.S. Supreme Court has refused to review a lawsuit challenging a Nebraska city’s ordinance that bans renting homes to illegal aliens — a decision which could open the door to similar laws in many other cities.

Attorney Kris Kobach, who defended the Fremont, NE ordinance, said the Court’s decision gives a “bright green light” for other cities within the 8th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals that want to adopt such laws. The circuit includes Arkansas, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, and the Dakotas.

“Today we achieved final victory on behalf of the citizens of Fremont, Nebraska,” said Kobach. “The ordinance…to stop employing and renting to illegal aliens was approved last year. Our victory in Court is complete. The ACLU has been defeated.”

The challenge was brought by the ACLU and Mexican American Legal Defense Fund (MALDEF).

The Fremont ordinance requires renters to get a $5 permit and swear that they have legal permission to live in the United States. The high court on Monday let stand an appeals court ruling that found the ordinance doesn’t discriminate against Latinos or interfere with federal immigration laws.

The number of Hispanics — mostly here illegally — has more than tripled in Fremont in just ten years, according to 2010 data. The resulting strain on social services mirrors damaging effects of illegal immigration across the country. In California, for example over 60 hospitals have closed in the past 10 years as a result of unpaid medical bills from illegal aliens.

Answer the question. Why would democrats oppose voter ID UNLESS they want illegals voting by the millions?
Because it keeps legal voters from being able to cast their lawful votes. If you want to check photo IDs, great, just issue them to everyone first. That's what other nations, and people with common sense, do.

What's this ipse dixit crap.?? This is an american board and you talk american or get off the board!!!

It's Latin. A language with which our Founders were intimately familiar. Have you and others been walking around not knowing what they meant by habaes corpus in the Constitution? Maybe that was Bush's problem, too. That would explain a lot.

I am happy to dumb it down for you, though. Ipse dixit is another way of saying, "Sez you!"

You should really larn to talk ulmerkin

Because it keeps legal voters from being able to cast their lawful votes. If you want to check photo IDs, great, just issue them to everyone first. That's what other nations, and people with common sense, do.

Best point/counterpoint takedown today.

Forum List

Back