Senator - The State Terrorist

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
1646370731534.png

Senator - the State Terrorist

Republican South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham called for the assassination of Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday.

“Is there a Brutus in Russia? Is there a more successful Colonel Stauffenberg in the Russian military?” the senator wrote on Twitter. “The only way this ends is for somebody in Russia to take this guy out. You would be doing your countryand the worlda great service.

“The only people who can fix this are the Russian people. Easy to say, hard to do,” he continued. “Unless you want to live in darkness for the rest of your life, be isolated from the rest of the world in abject poverty, and live in darkness you need to step up to the plate.”

Graham set off a wave of backlash on Twitter. Activist, author and podcast host Amy Siskind called the senator “out of control” for his remarks.

“You just praised Trump on Fox News, and now you’re off calling for Putin to be assassinated?” Siskind tweeted. “Maybe turn off your phone for the night Senator. You’re out of control!”

FROM THE AUTHOR:

Yes, here it is - the TRUE MENTALITY of the vast majority of people in Congress, which is being CALLED THE STATE TERRORISM.

State terrorism is the murder of one or more people inside one's own country or abroad to achieve the political goals of a group of people who are plotters and terrorists at the head of the state.

SOURCE: Politics
1646371670658.png

Attachments

• 1646371552344.png
    1646371552344.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 28
OMG, the biggest Flip-Flop in the Senate.

Gay boy Lindsay, not that there is anything wrong with being gay, just needs to admit he is gay.

I have accepted Lindsay as gay.
Gay is you, Lindsay.

I don’t always agree with Graham. I also don’t give a shit if he is a guy and in the damn closet.

I do sometimes like what he says. And this notion of having Putin exterminated? Fine idea. I hope it’s a Russian General who does it. I hope he has lots of support from the Russian military.

Various Roman Emperors were assassinated when it became evident to the Senators or the Praetorian Guards that their leaders happened to be a few cards short of a full deck.
Rome aside, various leaders throughout history have been assassinated for various reasons.
So, in Putin's case, I fail to see a problem with him having a target on his back, after all, he's put one on the back of Zelensky, whose only crime has been to be elected into power by 73% of his public and wanting to join NATO to protect against the very nation that has now invaded his nation.

View attachment 610483

Republican South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham called for the assassination of Russian President Vladimir Putin on Thursday.

“Is there a Brutus in Russia? Is there a more successful Colonel Stauffenberg in the Russian military?” the senator wrote on Twitter. “The only way this ends is for somebody in Russia to take this guy out. You would be doing your countryand the worlda great service.

“The only people who can fix this are the Russian people. Easy to say, hard to do,” he continued. “Unless you want to live in darkness for the rest of your life, be isolated from the rest of the world in abject poverty, and live in darkness you need to step up to the plate.”

Graham set off a wave of backlash on Twitter. Activist, author and podcast host Amy Siskind called the senator “out of control” for his remarks.

“You just praised Trump on Fox News, and now you’re off calling for Putin to be assassinated?” Siskind tweeted. “Maybe turn off your phone for the night Senator. You’re out of control!”

FROM THE AUTHOR:

Yes, here it is - the TRUE MENTALITY of the vast majority of people in Congress, which is being CALLED THE STATE TERRORISM.

State terrorism is the murder of one or more people inside one's own country or abroad to achieve the political goals of a group of people who are plotters and terrorists at the head of the state.

View attachment 610494

Since when is Graham the head of state? And asking the people of a country to remove their own head of state is not terrorism. And Putin is like a mad dog that should have been put down decades ago.

OMG, the biggest Flip-Flop in the Senate.

Gay boy Lindsay, not that there is anything wrong with being gay, just needs to admit he is gay.

I have accepted Lindsay as gay.
Gay is you, Lindsay.
Well, except that the genetic deviation from the conventional sexual norm is aggravated by a propensity for political terrorism...

I don’t always agree with Graham. I also don’t give a shit if he is a guy and in the damn closet.

I do sometimes like what he says. And this notion of having Putin exterminated? Fine idea. I hope it’s a Russian General who does it. I hope he has lots of support from the Russian military.

A TYPICAL statement by the descendants of those who murdered the innocent one hundred million owners of this land.

You guys are inherently incorrigible KILLERS!

Various Roman Emperors were assassinated when it became evident to the Senators or the Praetorian Guards that their leaders happened to be a few cards short of a full deck.
Rome aside, various leaders throughout history have been assassinated for various reasons.
So, in Putin's case, I fail to see a problem with him having a target on his back, after all, he's put one on the back of Zelensky, whose only crime has been to be elected into power by 73% of his public and wanting to join NATO to protect against the very nation that has now invaded his nation.
And for this reason, the party of the clown and drug addict Zelensky began to remove the fertile layer of land and sell it to the West. Almost at the same time, Ukrainian land began to be sold to Western businessmen... But this is just a small thing...

Yeah, and then what?

Graham looking for a Brutus, only he forgot what happened to Rome after they assassinated Julius Caesar.

LOL Lindsay the ultimate Globo-homo faggot.

Fuck Biden’s war and fuck any GOP cucks supporting it.

Sean Hannity proposed the same thing a day earlier, assassinating Putin that is

Hmmm?

Hannity and Graham are really tight, really tight. Just saying.

View attachment 610483

FROM THE AUTHOR:

View attachment 610494
I'm assuming you are against what he said hence you are supporting putin.

Can you make me clear on exactly what side you are supporting .

Yeah, and then what?

Graham looking for a Brutus, only he forgot what happened to Rome after they assassinated Julius Caesar.
How could he know that: he was as mediocre a student as Biden, who refused to reveal his "academic record" at the University. But he MUST have gotten an "A" in such subjects as "Lies and Manipulation," "Conspiracy in Politics," "The Theory of Launching an Unprovoked War," and "Techniques of Covert Corruption in Politics", "Political Regime Change" and "Election Fraud"...

Since when is Graham the head of state? And asking the people of a country to remove their own head of state is not terrorism. And Putin is like a mad dog that should have been put down decades ago.

I am talking about POLITICAL terrorism that resulted in FOUR (FOUR!!!) U.S. Presidents have been murdered for political reasons. One President was wounded (again for political reasons).

A change of President in line with the law (but not the way the so-called "Italian" Pelosi tried to do it ) and not the way the prosecutors and judiciary in New York are trying to keep Trump out of the next election. is ONE THING. KILLING is another/

Don't be misled by the Forum. And it seems you either DO NOT KNOW the definition of political terrorism or PRETEND you don't...

In this case, we have a legally pure example of a call for political STATE TERRORISM.

Lindsay better watch himself. Putin is no dummy nor weakling. We have already collapsed the ruble sending everyone in Russia into poverty their money worthless---- Joe has in effect and without Congress' permission declared an act of war against the largest nuclear arsenal in the world, and Putin has experience offing people he doesn't like in mysterious ways--- energy beams, poisons--- Lindsay better hope some russian agent planted here doesn't off him or even maybe someone higher up. Never underestimate Russia.

Of even greater concern now is that Russia doesn't take down our infrastructure and energy with an EMP or computer cyber-attack.

I'm afraid that Joe Bedpan has jumped into the tiger's cage with a steak tied to his leg threatening to kick the tiger; Joe is out of his league and Vladimir is one tough hombre who isn't afraid to get dirty and is playing a game where failure on his part is not an option.

And now Joe has put every one of us in his potential sights.

View attachment 610483

FROM THE AUTHOR:

View attachment 610494
Senator Graham’s comments are brought to you by Lockheed Martin…a brighter future.

I am talking about POLITICAL terrorism that resulted in FOUR (FOUR!!!) U.S. Presidents have been murdered for political reasons. One President was wounded (again for political reasons).

A change of President in line with the law (but not the way the so-called "Italian" Pelosi tried to do it ) and not the way the prosecutors and judiciary in New York are trying to keep Trump out of the next election. is ONE THING. KILLING is another/

Don't be misled by the Forum. And it seems you either DO NOT KNOW the definition of political terrorism or PRETEND you don't...

In this case, we have a legally pure example of a call for political STATE TERRORISM.

Perhaps the definition you place in the OP should have been more clear. That said, it's been reported that Putin has hired 400 mercenaries to kill Zelenskyy, what would you call that?

Forum List

Back