Senator Obama Caught In Another Lie!

Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
Dear Don,

You've probably seen it on the news by now.

During Monday night's AFL-CIO debate, Chris Dodd and Barack Obama got into a candid exchange about foreign policy.

At the heart of the back-and-forth exchange were comments made by Barack Obama during an August speech about taking unilateral military action against Pakistan.

When Senator Dodd commented it would be a mistake to publicly suggest the United States unilaterally invade Pakistan in the midst of a Presidential campaign, Obama suggested that he had never called for such action and that Senator Dodd "obviously didn't read [his] speech."

Well ... it turns out that Senator Dodd was right. Barack Obama was wrong. You don't need to take our word for it. Here's a video with an independent analysis of the facts:

http://www.chrisdodd.com/doddvsobama

There is no question that America needs change. But after six years of George Bush there is nothing new in saber-rattling about unilateral invasions.

The change we need lies in having leadership that has a deep understanding of the complexities of foreign policy and military affairs to meet the challenges that face us; leadership that is guided by experience and thoughtful consideration instead of political timing and ideology. With over a quarter century of helping to resolve conflicts around the world, Chris Dodd offers that type of leadership.

This critical time in our history demands no less.

Watch the video and forward it to your friends.

http://www.chrisdodd.com/doddvsobama

Leadership -- and words -- matter,

Hari Sevugan
Communications Director, Chris Dodd for President

What a surprise. Major Props for Senator Dodd on calling him out on this. I love how he tries to cover up what he said with a lie. I guess he is not bright enough to realize that every speech he gives is recorded somehow. Catching a candidate in a Lie, and a major one this early in the games is not good for them. He is loseing major credability and he didn't have much to go on to begin with.

Does anyone know how to put that video up on here? I can't figure put how to do that. If you could put it up that's great, I put the link up above!

Forum List

Back