And This Is Why We Call Her "HITLERY!"

Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
Want a warm and cozy feeling? Read on!

"Where is the G-damn f***ing flag? I want the G-damn f***ing flag up every f***ing morning at f***ing sunrise."
-Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day,1991 (From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244)

"You sold out, you mother f***er! You sold out!"
-Hillary yelling at Democrat lawyer. (From the book "Inside" by Joseph Califano, p. 213)

"F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you shit-kickers everyday, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.
Talking to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning."
(From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 90 )

"You f***ing idiot."
- Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. (From the book "Crossfire" p. 84 )

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and grab those bags!"
- Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. (From the book "The First Partner" p. 259)

"Get f***ed! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!"
- Hillary's various comments to her Secret Service detail agents. (From the book "Hillary's Scheme" p. 89)

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come with in ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say,Okay!!!?"

- Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. (From the book "Unlimited Access", by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139)

"Where's the miserable c*ck sucker?
-Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer
(From the book "The Truth About Hillary" by Edward Klein, p. 5)

"Put this on the ground! I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need those
sunglasses. We need to go back!"
-Hillary to Marine One helicopter pilot to turn back while en route to Air
Force One. (From the book "Dereliction of Duty" p. 71-72)

"Son of a bitch."
Hillary's opinion of President George W. Bush when she found out he secretly visited Iraq just days before her highly publicized trip to Iraq (From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 259)

What are you doing inviting these people into my home? These people are our
enemies! They are trying to destroy us!"
- Hillary screaming to an aide, when she found out that some Republicans
had been invited to the Clinton White House (From the book "The Survivor" by John Harris, p. 99)

"Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't f**k her here!!"
-Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally.
(From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 243)

You know, I'm going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I'm going to start thinking of her as a human being?
- Hillary Clinton
(From the book "The Case Against Hillary Clinton" by Peggy Noonan,p.55)

"We just can't trust the American people to make those types of choices....
Government has to make those choices for people"
-Hillary to Rep. Dennis Hastert in 1993 discussing her expensive, disastrous
taxpayer-funded health care plan (From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p.20) -

This ill-tempered, violent, foul mouthed, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your president and have total control, as commander-in-chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life. No thanks; The United States can easily do better than this.

Actually, you call her "Hitlery" because you're disrespectful to anyone you disagree with and hate all things Clinton.

As for her language... so what? If she were a guy, you wouldn't blink an eye. Were you so offended that you felt the need to castigate Cheney for his foul mouth when he addressed Patrick Leahy?

Didn't think so....

:eusa_dance:

Actually, you call her "Hitlery" because you're disrespectful to anyone you disagree with and hate all things Clinton.

As for her language... so what? If she were a guy, you wouldn't blink an eye. Were you so offended that you felt the need to castigate Cheney for his foul mouth when he addressed Patrick Leahy?

Didn't think so....

:eusa_dance:

Of course we should follow your example of how you view President Bush?

Of course we should follow your example of how you view President Bush?

Shrub has earned all of the disdain he gets...

and that has what to do with this thread?

Good try at deflection, though.

You have a response to my post, do so.

I'm not particularly interested into you offtracking this into a "whaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... you don't like our president" thread.

You call her "Hitlery" for cussing?

Come on, dude. Not impressive. Not impressive AT ALL.

DO you have any idea how hard Hitler worked to become the most reviled person of the 20th century? It's not easy to organize the systematic genocide of an entire race of people you know. It takes organization and administrative effort. Yet here you come defaming the bad name he built up for all those years by using it to describe a politician who apparently likes the word fuck (and you have to admit it is a very good word). Seriously, if your gonna go for the Nazi reference, they need to EARN IT FIRST.

"Where is the G-damn f***ing flag? I want the G-damn f***ing flag up every f***ing morning at f***ing sunrise."
-Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day,1991 (From the book "Inside The White House" by Ronald Kessler, p. 244)

-Hillary yelling at Democrat lawyer. (From the book "Inside" by Joseph Califano, p. 213)

"F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you shit-kickers everyday, I'm not going to talk to you too!! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut.
Talking to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good Morning."

"You f***ing idiot."
- Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event. (From the book "Crossfire" p. 84 )

"If you want to remain on this detail, get your f***ing ass over here and grab those bags!"
- Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident. (From the book "The First Partner" p. 259)

- Hillary's various comments to her Secret Service detail agents. (From the book "Hillary's Scheme" p. 89)

"Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come with in ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say,Okay!!!?"

- Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail. (From the book "Unlimited Access", by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139)

"Son of a bitch."
Hillary's opinion of President George W. Bush when she found out he secretly visited Iraq just days before her highly publicized trip to Iraq (From the book "American Evita" by Christopher Anderson, p. 259)

had been invited to the Clinton White House (From the book "The Survivor" by John Harris, p. 99)

-Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spots him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally.

You know, I'm going to start thanking the woman who cleans the restroom in the building I work in. I'm going to start thinking of her as a human being?
- Hillary Clinton

taxpayer-funded health care plan (From the book "I've Always Been A Yankee Fan" by Thomas D. Kuiper, p.20) -

This ill-tempered, violent, foul mouthed, hateful and abusive woman wants to be your president and have total control, as commander-in-chief of our Military, the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life. No thanks; The United States can easily do better than this.

(Yawn) To each his own. This is a simple past time. Get some anti-Clinton books, pick out lines that fit your bias, and put them together. I could do the same thing in a short time with anti-Bush books.

Shrub has earned all of the disdain he gets...

and that has what to do with this thread?

Good try at deflection, though.

You have a response to my post, do so.

I'm not particularly interested into you offtracking this into a "whaaaaaaaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... you don't like our president" thread.

The one deflecting is the one that claims some moral high ground regarding opinions and thoughts on politicians of the other side all the while doing EXACTLY what they are deploring and bad mouthing themselves. In other words, YOU.

Hitler committed one of the most outrageous and efficient genocides known to man.

Hillary Clinton swears at people.

See the vast, canyon-like distinction between the two?

I could give a flying fuck ( ;) ) about Hillary's foul language...I'm guessing if we had a staff of people following us around for the past 15 years or so they could put together quite a list of interesting expletives that have come out of each of our mouths.

I, personally, am still cringing about a moment 3 years ago when I (while teaching a 8th grade science lesson about classifying different organisms) loudly and clearly told my thirty-three 8th graders about "the numerous types of orgasms we would be learning to classify!" Worse than my absolute embarrassment at having said it was my terror when I realized that every single one of the knew exactly what that word meant!

Bottom line, dropping the f-bomb numerous times over a lifespan does not equal a reason not to elect someone, in my opinion. Now, if Hillary starts using that kind of language during debates...my opinion might change (then again, it might just spice things up a bit!).

I'm more interested in what she was swearing about - and I'm kind of surprised that no one else has chosen to address this, instead focusing on the swearing.

- Does Hillary really think that the Presidential helicopter should be grounded so that she can retrieve a pair of sunglasses?

- Does she really treat people beneath her in this way? My grandfather always taught me to treat everyone you work with with the same kind of respect and professionalism you would want to be treated with. Does Hillary really swear at them and get angry at them for speaking with her?

- Does she really believe that Republicans are "the enemy?" If so, how are we to believe her claims of being a President who will "reach out to the Republicans?"

- Does she really feel that Americans aren't to be trusted and that "government" should make our decisions for us? If so, than I can not trust her to tame this out-of-control government in place thanks to the Bush Administration.

Now - I'm just as likely to believe these quotes as I am to believe that the First Lady was a pot-dealer in college...does anyone have any documentation of stuff like this that doesn't come from an anti-Hillary book? Are these quotes verified? Has Hillary ever responded to any of it?

I could give a flying fuck ( ;) ) about Hillary's foul language...I'm guessing if we had a staff of people following us around for the past 15 years or so they could put together quite a list of interesting expletives that have come out of each of our mouths.

I, personally, am still cringing about a moment 3 years ago when I (while teaching a 8th grade science lesson about classifying different organisms) loudly and clearly told my thirty-three 8th graders about "the numerous types of orgasms we would be learning to classify!" Worse than my absolute embarrassment at having said it was my terror when I realized that every single one of the knew exactly what that word meant!

Bottom line, dropping the f-bomb numerous times over a lifespan does not equal a reason not to elect someone, in my opinion. Now, if Hillary starts using that kind of language during debates...my opinion might change (then again, it might just spice things up a bit!).

I'm more interested in what she was swearing about - and I'm kind of surprised that no one else has chosen to address this, instead focusing on the swearing.

- Does Hillary really think that the Presidential helicopter should be grounded so that she can retrieve a pair of sunglasses?

- Does she really treat people beneath her in this way? My grandfather always taught me to treat everyone you work with with the same kind of respect and professionalism you would want to be treated with. Does Hillary really swear at them and get angry at them for speaking with her?

- Does she really believe that Republicans are "the enemy?" If so, how are we to believe her claims of being a President who will "reach out to the Republicans?"

- Does she really feel that Americans aren't to be trusted and that "government" should make our decisions for us? If so, than I can not trust her to tame this out-of-control government in place thanks to the Bush Administration.

Now - I'm just as likely to believe these quotes as I am to believe that the First Lady was a pot-dealer in college...does anyone have any documentation of stuff like this that doesn't come from an anti-Hillary book? Are these quotes verified? Has Hillary ever responded to any of it?

On the last paragraph, does this mean you do not believe the anti Bush crowd? That you do not believe the anti conservative books and crowd? Just curious.

I agree. I think those are the worrisome quotes, not that she cursed. But I also don't really give much credence to the quotes either.

I'm a skeptic about everyone in Washington and everyone who writes about them as if they know them.

Do I think that Laura Bush sold pot? Nah. Do I think that Clinton didn't inhale? Nah.

Do I think that Bush was an alcoholic who experimented with drugs? Yeah. Do I believe that Hillary likes to drop the f-bomb? Sure.

What I'm more interested in is the issues behind the swearing. Does Hillary really swear and demean the people who work under her...or work to keep her safe? If so, than I have a huge issue with Hillary. Similar to the issue I had with John Kerry cussing out his Secret Service patrol for "making him fall" on the ski slope. If these people are willing to give their lives for you...I think that you should at least treat them decently.

But, when its all said and done, none of us were there when any of these things were said, so we have few choices:

1) Believe that they are true and judge the person accordingly
2) Believe that they are false and continue to feel the way we want to
3) Believe that they may or may not be true...and decide for ourselves if believing it or not believing it matters when deciding who to elect.

"You f***ing idiot."

"Son of a bitch."

- Hillary Clinton

Wow. I wonder what liberals would say if Bush was quoted as saying the same things? (you know they would have a regular field day)

Don't we expect our Presidents to be gentlemen? Of course.
Shouldn't we expect female Presidents to be ladies? You would think so.
Those are not the words of a lady.
She is definitely not a class act.

It's not her language that is pissing people off it's how she treated people who were sworn to protect her and to take a bullet for her if she was shot at. These people are paid too give their own life for hers and she treated them like shit and useless garbage.

Now I figured it out!!! That's why Bill was sleeping around so much....He thought Hilary was telling him to....Using the F word so much and all....Now I understand.
:party:

Wow. I wonder what liberals would say if Bush was quoted as saying the same things? (you know they would have a regular field day)

Don't we expect our Presidents to be gentlemen? Of course.
Shouldn't we expect female Presidents to be ladies? You would think so.
Those are not the words of a lady.
She is definitely not a class act.

Yadda yadda yadda. You pro-conservatives and pro-Republicans are having a field day because someone wasted time gathering quotes from books to make it seem like Hillary has a problem with her temper. Big deal. This is just typical partisan political commentary. Everyone has his (or her) demons. Bush apparently has problems with drugs (alcohol), and word pronunciation. Anyone can collect a partisan books pick things out and make it look like someone has a problem with this or that or make it seem like someone has a bigger problem than what he or she really has. (Yawn).

Forum List

Back