Senator McCain's daughter calls O'Donnell a "nut job"

Megan McCain actually says that if just anybody can run for congress instead of the intellectual elite, then people will look at those regular ordinary people as nutjobs.

However the founding father's intended regular people to be in the congress.

Run by the people for the people.

I dun think any of the Founders had a 26 year old college drop out running from a felony embezzlement warrant with a history of witchcraft and an anti-masturbation campaign to her credit in mind for the House of Representatives.

"Regular people" is now codespeak for "elect the mentally ill"?

She has a BA in english literature.

And I didn't know masturbation was a congressional requirement.

O my. A kool aid drinker.

So US Senators are unqualified to run for US President, Mad Scientist?
I say this a 46 year old White Male Conservative American;

Megan McCain complains that "you can just wake up and run for the Senate no matter how much lack of experience you have" yet Obama ran for the Senate with a thin resume as well with "no real history" and "no real success in any kind of business.

But I digress, let's check the Constitution shall we? "Requirement to be a US Senator":

• at least 30 years old.
  • a U.S. citizen for at least nine years at the time of election to the Senate.
Hmm, I don't see any "must have experience" requirement do you? yeah we need Ivy League educated people to run our country like Obama and Bush.

McCain and her daughter are just RINO's whose power is threatened by the rise of T.E.A. Party types.

Besides, zukking cawk is just not an important issue right now.

WTF is "zukking cawk"?

Mad Scientist, is anyone attacking O'Donnell on the grounds her education is inferior? (Well, apart from not getting her degree.) She is a fruit loop; that is why she is being attacked.
As a 46 year old White Male Conservative may I comment?

As a person used to have really long hair but cut it all off to enter the service then grew it again after I got out but didn't like it so I go by military standards now, may I comment?

As a person who first had sex with a white woman but really prefers Asian and Hispanic women now though I'm not afraid of "independent minded women", may I say something?

As a Military vet who was stationed in Japan, Korea, Okinawa and Missouri but was never deployed to Grenada, Panama or Gulf War I, may I comment?

As a person who was born and raised in Los Angeles, lived and worked in Tokyo but now resides in central Pennsylvania cow country, may I talk?

It means "sucking cock".

Sen McCain's daughter is a RINO and a LEZBO to boot.

With that record, her credibility is next to ZERO.

The party of Kucinich, Waters, Boxer, Pelosi, Trafficant, Hank Johnson, Cynthia McKinney calling others "nut jobs"?

Hilarious. Call me when Guam tips over; we'll talk.

And what about these nut jobs, Rove, Army, Abramoff, DeLay, Cunningham, Ney, Foley, Lewis, Burns, Stevens, Craig, Vitter, Miller, and Renzi, among others........

QUESTION:

i am Canadian and would like an answer to this question:

Is Senator McCains daughter a Lesbian ? I know the Cheney's and Gingritch families are infected with Lesbianism and was wondering if it's because of their political beliefs?

Infected? This deserves a neg rep.
Awwww, c'mon......

Maybe that's the terminology God is using, presently....​

"Thomas told authorities that he read in the Old Testament that homosexuals should be stoned to death. When Seidman allegedly made homosexual advances toward him over a period of time, Thomas said he received a message in his prayers that he must end Seidman’s life, according to court documents."

she did not call her that...she said this

Sunday that Senate nominee Christine O'Donnell of Delaware, a Tea Party favorite, is "seen as a nut job."

its from your own link......

and it is true isnt it? o'donnell is seen as a nut job.....
.....Who always manages to avoid any effort to get.....

(I guess.....when those campaign-funds run-out....ya' gotta do something.)​

Forum List

Back