Senator Lankford (OK) said prominent media figure told him he would be destroyed if he passed border deal in election year

This is textbook Mafia tactics. The repub party is becoming a party that uses threats and violence to govern. They are taking orders from their orange leader.

He lied in his first sentence. The bill is a bad bill, that’s the objection to it. I haven’t heard a single person say oh, we need to wait, so Trump can get the credit. That’s a progressive Democrat fantasy. By spreading that lie, Lankford aligns himself with progressive Democrats and enables their fantasy.

Will he be “destroyed”? I don’t know. I don’t know the voters in his district. I certainly don’t know who this mysterious television commentator is.

I do know it’s very difficult to run against a senator. Those birds, on both sides of the aisle, have an incumbent reelection percentage that rivals the old Soviet Politburo.

Likely, Lankford will win his next election. No doubt strongly back by Democrat donors.

Meanwhile, politicians like Lanky are destroying the country while being nice about it.

How sweet.

Zero compassion for the man. He needs to go.
This guy would be a good Democrat.

Forum List

Back