Senator Anchor Baby Rubio Needs to STFU

not according to the rw birfer contingent. Ask Orly :tinfoil:

So you embrace what the birfers and Orly have to say, suddenly?

There are good reasons to have questioned the Natural Born Citizenship of Obama even if we now accept that he was born in Hawaii.

There is no good reason to accept anything emanating out of Orly's mouth or legal pleadings. Perhaps this is why she has been sanctioned. And it might be why even people who don't object to the "questioning" over Obama's citizenship status do reject Orly as any kind of spokesperson.

Meanwhile, the FACT remains. Cruz was born out of country, but to an American citizen mother.

Last edited:
Senator Anchor Baby Rubio Needs to STFU
A Word of Caution From Rubio​
(who was elected in 2010 as part of a Tea Party wave)
on Immigration

Congress
The latest greatest antics of our elected representatives.

This demagogue thinks immigration is his issue. Maybe he needs to go back to Little Cuba in Miami and play his asshole games there and stop wasting the US Senate's time and resources

A Word of Caution From Rubio on Immigration - NYTimes.com

Rubio got the reason his family came to this country, completely wrong.

Not sure why that isn't such a big deal.

Warren's claim to have a native American background was all the rage for a while.

:doubt:

There are good reasons to have questioned the Natural Born Citizenship of Obama even if we now accept that he was born in Hawaii.

There is no good reason to accept anything emanating out of Orly's mouth or legal pleadings. Perhaps this is why she has been sanctioned. And it might be why even people who don't object to the "questioning" over Obama's citizenship status do reject Orly as any kind of spokesperson.

Meanwhile, the FACT remains. Cruz was born out of country, but to an American citizen mother.

Obama's mother was an American Citizen.

Personally, I think the whole Natural Born Citizen barrier to the Presidency is antiquated.

There really isn't much reason for it.

Obama's mother was an American Citizen.

Personally, I think the whole Natural Born Citizen barrier to the Presidency is antiquated.

There really isn't much reason for it.

Obama is also already President and only the die hard birthers still deem the "issue" to be a viable one.

If you want to suggest an Amendment to the Constitution over the natural born citizenship qualification to be President matter, I'm pretty sure I'd oppose the change. But I certainly see how it can be viewed as antiquated.

Forum List

Back