Senate Dems Running From ObamaCare Screaming

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
You can run, but you can't hide. My songs know what you did in the dark.

The torrents of Affordable Care Act monsoon season aren't letting up, so Democrats are scrambling to help the victims: namely, their own careers. The Senators up for re-election in competitive states in 2014 are starting to panic, though they still aren't offering solutions for anything other than their own growing political jeopardy.

Fifteen Senate Democrats plus Colorado's Michael Bennet who chairs the Senatorial Campaign Committee sat down at the White House Wednesday, and they want all and sundry to know that they let President Obama have it. Alaska's Mark Begich put out a statement saying he chewed out the big cheese for "absolutely unacceptable" mismanagement and "an understandable crisis in confidence." He must have drafted it in advance.

Oregon's Jeff Merkley chimed in to report that even after the two-hour encounter session that was not on the public schedule, he was still "very frustrated" and "I remain deeply convinced that this is a 'show-me' moment." Asked by Politico if Democrats were losing credibility, an anonymous attendee said, "You got to have it, to lose it."

Review & Outlook: The ObamaCare Dozen - WSJ.com

Michael Benet of Colorado is not up for re-election in 2014, but his comrade Mark Udall is. Apparently Mark Udall not only voted for Obamacare--but voted against a fix in Obamacare that would have enabled 250,000 Coloradoans (who have recently received letters of cancellation) to actually keep their policies if they liked them.

You can bet these democrats are in serious trouble. Their opponents are going to ram Obamacare right up their ying-yangs through-out the season. There isn't a democrat running for reelection that is going to escape this debacle.

Even Obamacare can't fix stupid so there's a good chance a lot of its backers will be re-elected.

250,000 Coloradoans lost their insurance and I imagine at least 1/2 of them voted for Obama. They are now forced into much more expensive plans--and when it hits their wallets they hit the polls. Furthermore--since it's a mid-term election the Obamabots won't be showing up.

They should replace their "Keep Calm and Carry On" posters with "Freak Out and Throw Stuff" ones.

They should replace their "Keep Calm and Carry On" posters with "Freak Out and Throw Stuff" ones.

Democrats are soon to start jumping ship. You'll start to see them make negative comments about Obamacare on the new--and about everything they can--to distance themselves from this disaster.

They can't blame Republicans because not a single one voted for Obamacare. So they're in this hole all by themselves.

freak-out-and-throw-stuff-300.png

Forum List

Back