Sen Sessions to Obama: "You're not wanted in Texas" in regard to border visit

What a petulant child to say such a thing. Smh.

Not only the assclown dilloduck, but LGS as well.

Think LGS would be glad if an assassination attempt was made on President Obama?

I've read enough of her posts to answer yes to that question.

Are you INSANE?????? I would be the first person to defend this President against any attempt on his life.. WTF is wrong with you?? You fucking people need some serious help here, A LOT OF YOU.. Debating is just that.. even heated words.. DO NOT ASSIGN YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS TO ME YOU SICK FUCK.

Speaking of Carolina del Norte...

>> "Mr. Clinton better watch out if he comes down here," the newspaper quoted Helms as saying. "He'd better have a bodyguard." << -- Sen. Jesse Helms (NC), 1994

Pattern?

Not only the assclown dilloduck, but LGS as well.

Think LGS would be glad if an assassination attempt was made on President Obama?

Are you INSANE?????? I would be the first person to defend this President against any attempt on his life.. WTF is wrong with you?? You fucking people need some serious help here, A LOT OF YOU.. Debating is just that.. even heated words.. DO NOT ASSIGN YOUR THOUGHT PROCESS TO ME YOU SICK FUCK.

Really? Your posts sound like you think Obama is literally destroying the country and drastic action is required to save the USA from disaster. I read your posts. Each one sounds more shrill and desperate than the last one. It's either a litany of fear, or it's one of fear-mongering.

You don't debate. You spread a sense of panic. I just don't know if it's real or feigned. But it's YOUR posts over an extended period of time that caused me to make that observation. Don't go acting all innocent and outraged after all the crap you dish out as if drawing the line connecting the two things was somehow out of left field somewhere.

But don't worry. Despite your protestations, with all the data mining going on in the last few years, there's little doubt in my mind that the Secret Service monitors message boards like this one and are particularly drawn to posts like yours, and hence to posters like you.

Really? Your posts sound like you think Obama is literally destroying the country and drastic action is required to save the USA from disaster. I read your posts. Each one sounds more shrill and desperate than the last one. It's either a litany of fear, or it's one of fear-mongering.

You don't debate. You spread a sense of panic. I just don't know if it's real or feigned. But it's YOUR posts over an extended period of time that caused me to make that observation. Don't go acting all innocent and outraged after all the crap you dish out as if drawing the line connecting the two things was somehow out of left field somewhere.

But don't worry. Despite your protestations, with all the data mining going on in the last few years, there's little doubt in my mind that the Secret Service monitors message boards like this one and are particularly drawn to posts like yours, and hence to posters like you.

I never gave the first shit about you over on another forum where you ran to the tattletale section continually looking for the Mods to take up for your pathetic ass which means your words and what you fucking think here mean even less.. Go fuck yourself- YOU ARE THE ONE WHO THINKS ABOUT ASSASSINATION, YOU POSTED IT.. Your sick mind..

Last edited:

I never gave the first shit about you over on another forum where you ran to the tattletale section continually looking for the Mods to take up for your pathetic ass which means your words and what you fucking think here mean even less.. Go fuck yourself- YOU ARE THE ONE WHO THINKS ABOUT ASSASSINATION, YOU POSTED IT.. Your sick mind..

LOL! What bullshit. No surprise there since you're such a liar. On that "other" forum, I RARELY went to the Mods. In fact, when it came to the wild west kind of BS abuses that went on over there, I generally gave posters a chance to change a post prior to going to the Mod Forum to report it. I just got sick of the fact that the rules didn't really exist in any concrete way. It was like being in a communist country where the law was whatever anyone said it was at a given moment. In fact, I was SO sick of it (and so NOT addicted to the place like a lot of people were) that when I got a ban or a time out, I just took it. I didn't come crawling back like a lot of conservatives did over there asking for another ruling to get back sooner because their lives were so devoid of any other activity. And after the last ban I got back in Jan of 2011, I never even bothered to ask for reinstatement because I didn't really care to play their silly games anymore.

As for you, perhaps YOU should think about what you post and how you come across, because your posts are ALL about fear, not about policy differences. You promote the kind of fear that breeds desperation of thought and action. And the fact that the word GUNSLINGER is in your user name is not lost on me and probably not anyone else either, I'm sure.

But you ought to consider asking the Mods if you can change your user name for another reason. That's because you AIN'T no lady.

Edit to add: Oh, I forgot something. What's the topic of this thread again? A conservative US Senator warns Obama not to come to Texas because he's "not wanted in Texas"? What's up with that? I mean you DO remember what happened in Texas in November 1963, don't you? So, LadyGUNSLINGER, don't tell me I'm reaching for something as if can't possibly be in the minds of a lot of people who read this crap when it comes to Texas and Democrat presidents!

Last edited:

LOL! What bullshit. No surprise there since you're such a liar. On that "other" forum, I RARELY went to the Mods. In fact, when it came to the wild west kind of BS abuses that went on over there, I generally gave posters a chance to change a post prior to going to the Mod Forum to report it. I just got sick of the fact that the rules didn't really exist in any concrete way. It was like being in a communist country where the law was whatever anyone said it was at a given moment. In fact, I was SO sick of it (and so NOT addicted to the place like a lot of people were) that when I got a ban or a time out, I just took it. I didn't come crawling back like a lot of conservatives did over there asking for another ruling to get back sooner because their lives were so devoid of any other activity. And after the last ban I got back in Jan of 2011, I never even bothered to ask for reinstatement because I didn't really care to play their silly games anymore.

As for you, perhaps YOU should think about what you post and how you come across, because your posts are ALL about fear, not about policy differences. You promote the kind of fear that breeds desperation of thought and action. And the fact that the word GUNSLINGER is in your user name is not lost on me and probably not anyone else either, I'm sure.

But you ought to consider asking the Mods if you can change your user name for another reason. That's because you AIN'T no lady.

Edit to add: Oh, I forgot something. What's the topic of this thread again? A conservative US Senator warns Obama not to come to Texas because he's "not wanted in Texas"? What's up with that? I mean you DO remember what happened in Texas in November 1963, don't you? So, LadyGUNSLINGER, don't tell me I'm reaching for something as if can't possibly be in the minds of a lot of people who read this crap when it comes to Texas and Democrat presidents!

Yea right.. you whiny baby.. You're still the same fucking liar you always were.. Buzz off loser.

You are totally insane. First, the guy who committed the crime was not from Texas and his actions were an aberration. Second, Kennedy wasn't killed because he was a Democratic President. Finally, no one, other than you, is talking about assassinating anyone not only because we're not insane, but because making him a martyr would make everything he's done harder to repeal.

Yea right.. you whiny baby.. You're still the same fucking liar you always were.. Buzz off loser.

Not one single point addressed. No surprise there since your debating skills are so abysmal to begin with. But I didn't expect you to address content since you're posts are rarely anything other than emotional rants meant to spread fear and suspicion. But that seems to be the heart of most conservatives' approach to virtually any and all issues these days - demagoguery. The fact that everything I said was true only made it less likely that you would even try to address the content.

Now, back to the LGS show, where "The Conservative Shadow" will tell you all the reasons you should be afraid of the dark while cautioning everyone not to turn on the lights due to a fear of illumination.

Rep. Sessions: Obama's 'Not Wanted in Texas' for Border Visit

He's right! No true Texan wants that assclown anywhere near their great state. He's a complete and utter clusterfuck and a miserable failure in everything he touches. Obama will attend fund raisers, the kind like he attended not less than 24 hours after he left Americans to die in Benghazi.
But guess who invited him to go to Texas in the first place? REPUBLICAN Governor Rick Perry! That's who. He WANTS for the president to go look at what's going on firsthand. How else can anything get done? If he does not he will be accused of doing nothing and allowing things to escalate. If he does go, he will be met with haters like yourself. That would make it pretty tough for a president under the circumstances and his security with demented people who are out of control. But he will do the right thing. At the present time he cannot deport the refugee children due to Bush's law that allows them to stay for an extended period of time and to be treated humanely and comfortably as should be. But the president is working on this situation and will undoubtedly know how to work around Republican obstructionists who would thwart his visit and his plan to ameliorate this situation.

Law Protects Unaccompanied Children Crossing Border | NBC 7 San Diego

Of course, he will simply issue yet another royal proclamation circumventing the Constitutional powers granted to Congress.

I see the liberals have moved on from "If you dont like Obama, you are a racist" to "If you dont like obama you want him assasinated".

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
I see the liberals have moved on from "If you dont like Obama, you are a racist" to "If you dont like obama you want him assasinated".

Mustang is a fucking loon equivalent with Nutty and Ravi.

You are totally insane. First, the guy who committed the crime was not from Texas and his actions were an aberration. Second, Kennedy wasn't killed because he was a Democratic President. Finally, no one, other than you, is talking about assassinating anyone not only because we're not insane, but because making him a martyr would make everything he's done harder to repeal.

Are you obtuse? Sorry, silly question.

The point isn't where Oswald was born or where he spent most of his life, although he did LIVE there and he DID go to school up through the sixth grade as a young boy. So, it's not like he didn't know the state, and it's not as if he just got off a bus for the first time a couple of days before.

The point is that Texas was THE site where Kennedy was assassinated, AND the fact that this thread IS about a conservative US Senator telling the current Democrat President that he's "not wanted in Texas"!

One more thing, genius. My original post was about an assassination ATTEMPT!

However, what's most telling about your post is the last part which I'll simply highlight because you're implying that the main reason you wouldn't want it to happen is because it would make a conservative agenda more difficult as a result. That's not what I would call patriotic fervor in an E Pluribus Unum sense of the word.

Are you obtuse? Sorry, silly question.

The point isn't where Oswald was born or where he spent most of his life, although he did LIVE there and he DID go to school up through the sixth grade as a young boy. So, it's not like he didn't know the state, and it's not as if he just got off a bus for the first time a couple of days before.

The point is that Texas was THE site where Kennedy was assassinated, AND the fact that this thread IS about a conservative US Senator telling the current Democrat President that he's "not wanted in Texas"!

One more thing, genius. My original post was about an assassination ATTEMPT!

However, what's most telling about your post is the last part which I'll simply highlight because you're implying that the main reason you wouldn't want it to happen is because it would make a conservative agenda more difficult as a result. That's not what I would call patriotic fervor in an E Pluribus Unum sense of the word.

I knew it wouldn't take long to out yourself here as the lunafuckingtic that you are.

Mustang is a fucking loon equivalent with Nutty and Ravi.

so tell everyone Ms Class Act, what do you know about Republican Hack Sessions from Texas other than he's a (cough) Republican ?

Forum List

Back