Sen. Klobuchar says English should not be US national language

She is correct.
Just adding ore reasons to kill each other if it ever gets to it. The tower of Babel is an example and many wars also. One language as the major one used by all and other languages by different cultures for their own pleasure and with those who can speak the same..

So correct....people on the left have no clue what the march to multicultural America leads to in the end. It doesnt end good for people on the left who have no way to defend themselves. An America that somebody like Candycorn advocates for will NEVER occur in any peaceful manner. In fact, it'll get jawdroppingly ugly......which btw will be great for America when the dust settles:bye1::bye1:

Nothing unites a nation like a common language. What is she afraid of?
Lie.

A friend of mine went into the Army and some of the manuals were Spanish/English. She worked with explosives sometimes. Since Spanish was her first language, that helped her do her job. Having multi lingual manuals, ballots, forms etc excludes nobody and allows all who want to engage in the processes that do truly unite us.
That means her entire chain of command must be fluent in HER language to prevent possible miscommunication that could have deadly consequences

Uh, no it doesn’t.
I think it does

the chances for miscommunication are endless when a spanish speaker is involved

the command was

“Wait to detonate the explosive till when the convoy passes“

But Sgt Jones he dont savvy spanish lingo so good and he tells her

“Espere a detonar el explosivo hasta cuando pase el convoy”

and Americans die

This just in, people can be multi-lingual.

Lie.

A friend of mine went into the Army and some of the manuals were Spanish/English. She worked with explosives sometimes. Since Spanish was her first language, that helped her do her job. Having multi lingual manuals, ballots, forms etc excludes nobody and allows all who want to engage in the processes that do truly unite us.
That means her entire chain of command must be fluent in HER language to prevent possible miscommunication that could have deadly consequences

Uh, no it doesn’t.
I think it does

the command was

and Americans die

Unless they are spanish and struggle a bit with English as you just admitted she was

she should have remained a private till she became fluent in English or was transferred the EO branch

That dumb dizzy broad has always been confused about a great many things, hasn't she?

rachel-dratch-e1490655784958.jpg

Lie.

Uh, no it doesn’t.
I think it does

the command was

and Americans die

Sure ! HOWEVER every nation should declare an official language for business. If you want to be a commercial pilot you MUST be semi-fluent in English. Why ? Because we invented the airplane and FAA etc. Idiots need not apply.
Had the Chinese been first ?
说中文或舔我

Standard and predictable nod to the PC/Identity Politics base, which remains solidly against the idea of a "melting pot".
Utter BS. What we will not stand for is the undermining of the basic liberties many have laid their own lives down for in this country through the centuries of its establishing.

Lie.

Uh, no it doesn’t.
I think it does

the command was

and Americans die

Unless they are spanish and struggle a bit with English as you just admitted she was

she should have remained a private till she became fluent in English or was transferred the EO branch

Lol...

No. She was just more comfortable with Spanish. As were some of her fellow soldiers.

Uh, no it doesn’t.
I think it does

the command was

and Americans die

Lol...

No. She was just more comfortable with Spanish. As were some of her fellow soldiers.
More comfortable with spanish and too lazy to learn English

Klobuchar just announced she doesn't want to be President
Sen. Amy Klobuchar has reversed her position on English being the official language of the U.S. The Minnesota Democrat and Democratic presidential hopeful announced that she now holds a “strong position against” the English-language amendment which she voted in favor of back in 2007. (Tweet) “I think that when you look at a state like this state, and a country like ours that is so diverse, you don’t want to have that provision in law because then it would be very difficult to have, say, government documents and other things translated into other languages,” she said at a campaign event in Las Vegas on Friday, according to The Associated Press.

Lucianne.com News Forum - Sen. Klobuchar says English should not<br>be US national language; reverses<br>2007 stand
If she doesn't think that English should be the language, what language does she recommend then?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Sen. Amy Klobuchar has reversed her position on English being the official language of the U.S. The Minnesota Democrat and Democratic presidential hopeful announced that she now holds a “strong position against” the English-language amendment which she voted in favor of back in 2007. (Tweet) “I think that when you look at a state like this state, and a country like ours that is so diverse, you don’t want to have that provision in law because then it would be very difficult to have, say, government documents and other things translated into other languages,” she said at a campaign event in Las Vegas on Friday, according to The Associated Press.

Lucianne.com News Forum - Sen. Klobuchar says English should not<br>be US national language; reverses<br>2007 stand
If she doesn't think that English should be the language, what language does she recommend then?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Just like any other Democratic idea she never thought it out that far... She must think anything but English is acceptable.

Uh, no it doesn’t.
I think it does

the command was

and Americans die

Lol...

Whatever dumbass

Uh, no it doesn’t.
I think it does

the command was

and Americans die

Lol...

I know Cubanz in Miami for 50 years that peeky 0 Ingres. Govt issue Not mandatory Bullshit

Make fluency in English mandatory for food stamps and see what happens, They will learn English very quickly.

Do we need to post the First Amendment here?
What kind of law can Congress make regarding freedom of expression?

One common language; english.

period.

I would encourage all citizens to learn a 2nd or third language but English should be the ONE MAIN COMMON language.

Meh, English is the language of the world. Go into a business meeting where the people are Brazilian, Japanese, Russian and Chinese. Everyone speaks English during the meeting.

Forum List

Back