Sen. David Perdue (R-GA) grabbed a constituent's phone after he asked a question about allegations o

Typical reply from a teabagger.
Steal on your behalf.
Just like that horses ass from Montana that threw a reporter on the ground for asking a question.
Talk about angry mobs.
It is the right with their anger.

And?? ... :cool:

The Angry mob seems to be the cowardice of the teabagging crowd that backs "the gropefhurer".
Actual video proof, but then again as the teabagging crowd says, don't believe what we say or do.

Senator snatches phone after this question - CNN Video
Your rhetoric IS THE PROBLEM. Do you not see how you are adding to the problem by DEHUMANISING those who do not agree with you?

That said, horrible behaviour from anyone who has graduated Kindergarten, assuming your description is truthful (I don't watch videos posted here).

The Angry mob seems to be the cowardice of the teabagging crowd that backs "the gropefhurer".
Actual video proof, but then again as the teabagging crowd says, don't believe what we say or do.

Senator snatches phone after this question - CNN Video

Very much an aggressive, asshole move on the part of racist Perdue.

Next time I hope Perdue tries that same move with law enforcement; maybe they will put a Rand Paul on his ass & set his aggressive ass straight.

Damn teabaggers :206:

And why is this "news"? The ass-hole was obviously trying to create and film a "gotcha" moment, and the Senator prevented it, without breach of the peace.

Not news. Not nothing. Yet an another Leftist ass-hole trying to create a news story where none exists. Carried faithfully by CNN.

What a surprise!

And why is this "news"? The ass-hole was obviously trying to create and film a "gotcha" moment, and the Senator prevented it, without breach of the peace.

Not news. Not nothing. Yet an another Leftist ass-hole trying to create a news story where none exists. Carried faithfully by CNN.

What a surprise!

How about Perdue handle it like a mature adult?

Wanna see a magic trick? Stick a phone in my face.

It will be instantly transformed into garbage right before your very eyes.

Trump is encouraging and influencing his fellow repugs to engage in thug behavior.

Wanna see a magic trick? Stick a phone in my face. It will be instantly transformed into garbage right before your very eyes.
`
Don't be naive. Politicians have mics, camera's and phones shoved in their face all the time. This guy has anger problems not to mention theft.

Did he keep the phone, because the clip shows the phone continuing to record as he walked away.

Forum List

Back