Sell Apple! Sell Apple!

LOL, the iPod touch came in handy last night during our post-Eagles trivial pursuit game. My partner cheated and looked up an answer on his touch while he was pretending to check the score of the Steelers game :lol:

My daughter bought me an ipod. I have been putting all the cd's in the computer. Great gadget, I love it.

Too bad that Apple = Steve Jobs , it makes the stocks & company so dependent on one man.

I do believe Steve Jobs is very important, however he has also surrounded himself with many talented people.

Too bad that Apple = Steve Jobs , it makes the stocks & company so dependent on one man.

This isn't exactly true. Apple is still increasing market share right now, and they'll do it with or without Jobs.

Besides, the guy ain't dead YET.

Apple CEO Jobs takes medical leave - Yahoo! Finance

I've had 5000 shares of Apple at $150/share for a while. I've always thought they were going to rebound.

CEO of Apple, Steve Jobs, is taking a leave of absence citing health reasons. Apple shares have been halted in after hours trading.

You've got $750,000 in Apple stock?

And you have time to sit on your ass posting here all day?

Lucky boy.

Apple CEO Jobs takes medical leave - Yahoo! Finance

I've had 5000 shares of Apple at $150/share for a while. I've always thought they were going to rebound.

CEO of Apple, Steve Jobs, is taking a leave of absence citing health reasons. Apple shares have been halted in after hours trading.

You've got $750,000 in Apple stock?

And you have time to sit on your ass posting here all day?

Lucky boy.

No, he clarified it to say he meant 500 shares, not 5000.

Forum List

Back