Selfie Soldiers: "Russia" Checks in to Ukraine

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

upload_2017-10-28_2-0-16.jpeg

images

What's the problem. East Ukraine needs to be free from the Nazis in Kiev.I'm glad they are getting support from Russia. BTW I'm Ukrainian Irish and my family is from the west.
that should be shamed forever for running with the Nazis. Bandera was a monster.

What's the problem. East Ukraine needs to be free from the Nazis in Kiev.I'm glad they are getting support from Russia. BTW I'm Ukrainian Irish and my family is from the west.
that should be shamed forever for running with the Nazis. Bandera was a monster.
yes, i know Olgino , Ukraniens also have crucified couple of RPC boys ...

Ridiculous lie on Russian TV: a child was crucified in Ukraine ...
upload_2017-10-28_3-28-14.jpeg▶ 2:09

Ridiculous lie on Russian TV: a child was crucified in Ukraine. .... attacks a small boy, in another country ...

Wow, this is pretty damning. I have no idea what can be done. Anyone got any ideas?
solution is simple . give to the Ukrainians lethal weapons

and

It's Time For Trump To Call Ukraine's 'Pro-Russian Rebels' What They ...
https://www.forbes.com/.../its-time-for-trump-to-call-ukraines-p...
Översätt den här sidan
10 feb. 2017 - Trump can ignore the political correctness of separatists independent of Russia and no lethal weapons for Ukraine. Trump's most important ...

solution is simple . give to the Ukrainians lethal weapons

And these weapons will be quickly lost or sold. According to the "circus show" of Saakashvili in Ukraine, Ukraine is a mess and corruption, and perhaps you have forgotten, but it's reported that Ukraine probably provided missile technology in North Korea

only in your TV.ru

If you are real man not a software bot you cannot help but see the obvious things. Saakashvili has been deprived of his Ukrainian citizenship, and he has no right to be in Ukraine but he illegally breaks across the border:

Can you imagine this in any normal country? Saakashvili should at least be arrested for illegally crossing the border. But it not all, after that he's begun political actions with accusations of corruption of the government of Ukraine and even demanding the resignation of the President and in this country you want then supplies of lethal weapons. Are you in your mind? Ukraine is close to collapse, and why you want evil for Ukraine, I'm sure that if Ukraine gets this weapon, it will be quickly sold on the side

only in your TV.ru

If you are real man not a software...

Olgino you are on my ignore list , and all your TV.ru products

StopFake — debunking fakes of Russian propaganda
StopFake - Борьба с неправдивой информацией о событиях в Украине

Fake: Europe Considering Russian Plan for Eastern Ukraine Conflict ... Russian 'Donetsk republic' propagandist seized – or killed – in Donbas after speaking ...

Olgino you are on my ignore list , and all your TV.ru products
It's not my fault that Saakashvili walks without any rights in Ukraine, as in his own home. Maybe he is Putin's agent, maybe the president of Ukraine is Putin's agent, because it's very suspicious when he took away Saakashvili's citizenship, maybe he was hacked by Russian hackers when he signed the law on deprivation of citizenship

YES i DO!! and you know why? cos you are bad, bad , nasty country. you like Hitler and Koba, just in 2017

crimea_ukraine_mar_11.jpg

you like Hitler and Koba, just in 2017

Are you drunk or something? How can we(or i) like Hitler and Stalin? it's like being a Muslim and a Christian at the same time. If you mean Russia, then Stalin is popular in Russia,, but not in the new generation, Hitler (or the Nazis in general) is more popular in Ukraine, Latvia

I do not like Putin (in some cases I even hate him), and i can openly say that his regime is corrupt and criminal. But Putin's comparison with Hitler is a bullshit for people without brains, and you write so much about Putin, that seems you are a latent fan of Putin?

I do not like Putin (in some cases I even hate him), and i can openly say that his regime is corrupt and criminal. But Putin's comparison with Hitler is a bullshit for people without brains, and you write so much about Putin, that seems you are a latent fan of Putin?

i love Putler he is a plague, do you know that plague made the Western Europe to the world leader . your imperial - satanic energy locked in the Donbas ) literally forever

bear_trap.png

Forum List

Back