Self-portraits of Liberal apologists and appeasers

Comrade

Jan 9, 2004
Seattle, WA.
They're sorry, alright...

http://72.3.131.10/

Choose a favorite from the literally thousands of moonbat varieties and post their pic and your comment.

Here's mine:

se24.jpg

Yes, that's right, she is apologizing to the terrorists.

Oh, and that's not the worst!

Now go here for some people who are NOT sorry.

http://www.werenotsorry.com/

crowfordinner.jpg

I find it quite ammusing that, on the one hand, the libs love to say the GOP is the party of the "rich" and on the other they say we are the dumb ones. If we are so dumb, how did we become so rich?

Frigg'n idiot! :gross2:

It's interesting to note that the vast majority of these people are White, middle class, very young and seemingly dependent (most look to be students).

The retards still abound, though. THIS Spaniard is one of the worst of the type.

:asshole:
se2148.jpg

He's channeling his dead countrymen from the train bombing, who are apparently mad at Bush and NOT the people who killed them, the same people we are fighting under Bush.

These are the people of the left that worry me! :cuckoo:

I am amazed at all these people.

I also have noticed that most of these people seem to be rich white people. Ironic dont you think?

They look so depressed. I cant believe they are apologizing though. I mean did they miss that whole period back in the 40s called WW2 caused by appeasement?

Anyone notice the guy who is apologizing for "the Literate" half of America and yet cant seem to write grammatically correct?

Anyone else also think its funny that they are trying to "Apologize" on behalf of America, when they lost. I mean hello you arent in the majority. but then these people are just stupid.

i'd be willing to bet more than half those idjuts didn't even vote.

and since win is losing the end of democracy?

doh! :wtf:

freeandfun1 said:
i'd be willing to bet more than half those idjuts didn't even vote.

and since win is losing the end of democracy?

doh! :wtf:

You have to understand that the left likes to redefine things. For example when they say marriage they dont really mean marriage. When they say budget cuts, they dont really mean budget cuts. etc

Likewise here. When they say its the end of Democracy they mean its the end of their big government pro marxist policy totalitarian dream.

Alternatively it may be the end of Democracy simply because they have decided Americans are too stupid to vote correctly and thus are going to start a proper marxist rebellion where they overthrow our freedom etc.

I sure hope its not the second one. But You know there is alot of talk of seceding from the Union on the News shows.

Oh, I understand! lol

A while back I started a thread on one of those George Noorey stories - about some guy that supposedly came from the future and exposed to some folks some things that were going to happen. I posted it just for fun, but the guy posted his "info" in 1999 on a site and even though I doubt he is "real", whomever posted the stuff was pretty insightful. In 1999 the guy said that 1) the 2000 election would be very close, but everything would be okay 2) that in 2004, there would be so much controversy over the winner, that the US would break out into a cities vs. rural civil war. I paraphrase, but he said it would start out slowly, more like mischievious events but gradually grow and that within a few years (2010 I think) it would be all out war.

Again, I am sure the thing was a hoax, but whomever started that back in 1999 saw some things coming I didn't see!

freeandfun1 said:
Oh, I understand! lol

A while back I started a thread on one of those George Noorey stories - about some guy that supposedly came from the future and exposed to some folks some things that were going to happen. I posted it just for fun, but the guy posted his "info" in 1999 on a site and even though I doubt he is "real", whomever posted the stuff was pretty insightful. In 1999 the guy said that 1) the 2000 election would be very close, but everything would be okay 2) that in 2004, there would be so much controversy over the winner, that the US would break out into a cities vs. rural civil war. I paraphrase, but he said it would start out slowly, more like mischievious events but gradually grow and that within a few years (2010 I think) it would be all out war.

Again, I am sure the thing was a hoax, but whomever started that back in 1999 saw some things coming I didn't see!

well the city slickers will get their arse kicked....they have no guns :2guns:

"Mommy, I hate Bush!"

se997.jpg

Pretty disgusting, teaching a child to write (and believe) that they HATE their President.

Comrade said:
"Mommy, I hate Bush!"

se997.jpg

Pretty disgusting, teaching a child to write (and believe) that they HATE their President.

well the good news is she does not appear to be a lesbian.hating bush and all

manu1959 said:
well the good news is she does not appear to be a lesbian.hating bush and all

I was going to write something along that line, but I thought better of it...... :mm:

Forum List

Back