Self-portraits of Liberal apologists and appeasers

manu1959 said:
see i simply do not have that kind of self restraint being a moronic redneck with loads of cash

oh, I see, you are on of "them"

:firing: :rotflmao:

lilcountriegal said:
I like this one:

sorryexcuse.jpg

Is it just me, or is Michael moore sporting the beginnings of a nice, healthy gin blossom?

musicman said:
Is it just me, or is Michael moore sporting the beginnings of a nice, healthy gin blossom?

sure does look like it! man he is one filthy looking person. I bet he - literally - smells.

musicman said:

looks more like vodka...being the peoples drink and all....gin is waaaaaaaaaaaay to upper crust

manu1959 said:
looks more like vodka...being the peoples drink and all....gin is waaaaaaaaaaaay to upper crust

Ah, but in the true spirit of liberal elitist arrogance, better liquor - like decisions about how our lives are run - should be reserved for the truly "enlightened" among us - the courts, academia, Hollywood....you know - the moral and intellectual "upper crust".

I really like the picture of Jesus crying and saying that he's sorry, too. You've got to give these people points for audacity.

I am amazed at all these people.

I also have noticed that most of these people seem to be rich white people. Ironic dont you think?

They look so depressed. I cant believe they are apologizing though. I mean did they miss that whole period back in the 40s called WW2 caused by appeasement?

Anyone notice the guy who is apologizing for "the Literate" half of America and yet cant seem to write grammatically correct?

Anyone else also think its funny that they are trying to "Apologize" on behalf of America, when they lost. I mean hello you arent in the majority. but then these people are just stupid.

Where do you think the term Limosine liberal came from.
Next time your out driving notice how many foreign rich cars have Kerry bumper stickers on them. I drive thru Princeton often and I can tell you 90% of those homes have Kerry lawn signs. Makes you wonder how they got to be rich being so stupid?

Bonnie said:
Where do you think the term Limosine liberal came from.
Next time your out driving notice how many foreign rich cars have Kerry bumper stickers on them. I drive thru Princeton often and I can tell you 90% of those homes have Kerry lawn signs. Makes you wonder how they got to be rich being so stupid?

By having one set of rules for themselves, and another for everyone else. It's all right for THEM to make money, you see....their HEARTS are in the right place!

musicman said:
I really like the picture of Jesus crying and saying that he's sorry, too. You've got to give these people points for audacity.

Yes Jesus makes his appearance at the most opportune times for them. :rolleyes: Selective faith I thnk they call it?

Bonnie said:
Where do you think the term Limousine liberal came from.

I was going to write something along this line myself before, but I thought maybe living in Vegas it was all just an abbarition. I can't tell you how many Mercedes, Lexus', Beemers, etc. are running around this town with Kerry stickers on them.

musicman said:
Ah, but in the true spirit of liberal elitist arrogance, better liquor - like decisions about how our lives are run - should be reserved for the truly "enlightened" among us - the courts, academia, Hollywood....you know - the moral and intellectual "upper crust".

i guess that explains the hermes ties kerry favoured

musicman said:
By having one set of rules for themselves, and another for everyone else. It's all right for THEM to make money, you see....their HEARTS are in the right place!

Yes you see because although they don't give their own money in taxes, they are thoughtful enough to support the candidate that will take money from everyone else.

freeandfun1 said:
I was going to write something along this line myself before, but I thought maybe living in Vegas it was all just an abbarition. I can't tell you how many Mercedes, Lexus', Beemers, etc. are running around this town with Kerry stickers on them.

It's everywhere, and they want to talk about exporting jobs??? I have no problem with people owning foreign cars so long as you don't preach about outsourcing!

Bonnie said:
It's everywhere, and they want to talk about exporting jobs??? I have no problem with people owning foreign cars so long as you don't preach about outsourcing!

liberal guilt.......i make millions exploiting the workers, live in a big house with illegal alien servants and drive eurotrash cars and were eurotrash clothes and am married to euro trash trophy wives....

manu1959 said:
liberal guilt.......i make millions exploiting the workers, live in a big house with illegal alien servants and drive eurotrash cars and were eurotrash clothes and am married to euro trash trophy wives....

Well okay then!!!!!!!!!LOL :usa:

Bonnie said:
Yes you see because although they don't give their own money in taxes, they are thoughtful enough to support the candidate that will take money from everyone else.

Which is perfectly fine, because they CARE more!

Forum List

Back