SEIU official under oath indicates Obama lied

Thomas Lifson

Thomas Balanoff, head of the SEIU Illinois Council, testified under oath at the Blago trial that President Obama called him to lobby for Valerie Jarrett to be named by Governor Blagojevich to replace Obama in the Senate. This directly contradicts the President's repeated denials of any direct or indirect contact with Blago to influence the naming of his Senate replacement.

American Thinker Blog: SEIU official under oath indicates Obama lied

:lol:

Suddenly the wingnuts believe union leaders :lol:

Thats it ?/? Thats all ya got ?

Obama's BIGGEST supporters are the SEIU....they say he is a fuckin' liar....they say it under oath....

and the above post is all ya got ?

ps...how does that big black dick taste, sangha?

The bootlickers will support BO until the end. He is their power. They aren't able to make it through life without a big government nanny helping them. They're weak and ignorant. Takes work to educate yourself and it takes courage to take a leap and build a business. They can't do it. They have their union and their thugs. Losers.

This is a "big fuckin' deal"!

The Dims covered for Slick Willie by saying that "lying about sex isn't an impeachable offense".

Wonder what they'll say this time?
"You shut up, you racist! You just can't stand to see a black President!"

You know -- the same shit they've been saying since Obama won the nomination.

Where did the word black enter this conversation?

Lighten up daveman wasn't calling anyone a racist he was memicing what the democrats have done since obama election.

Yes. The Blago trial is getting quite interesting.

I just wonder what will come out of it and who will be found to be lying through their teeth???

Interesting cast of characters.
The cast of characters will come from the Illinois Political Machine. I doubt any one of them will tell the truth unless under oath...and even then I would think many of them would lie. What's a little perjury charge?

That's the reason we have so many lawyers, sucking funds from the US Treasury to defend liars, thugs and thieves.

Thomas Lifson

Thomas Balanoff, head of the SEIU Illinois Council, testified under oath at the Blago trial that President Obama called him to lobby for Valerie Jarrett to be named by Governor Blagojevich to replace Obama in the Senate. This directly contradicts the President's repeated denials of any direct or indirect contact with Blago to influence the naming of his Senate replacement.

American Thinker Blog: SEIU official under oath indicates Obama lied

Well if this is true do you want to see my shocked face??

:neutral:

I wouldn't be

Thomas Balanoff, head of the SEIU Illinois Council, testified under oath at the Blago trial that President Obama called him to lobby for Valerie Jarrett to be named by Governor Blagojevich to replace Obama in the Senate. This directly contradicts the President's repeated denials of any direct or indirect contact with Blago to influence the naming of his Senate replacement. :lol:

The Dims covered for Slick Willie by saying that "lying about sex isn't an impeachable offense".

I would rather lie about receiving a blow job rather than something that cost the lives of 5,000 brave soldiers.

Thomas Balanoff, head of the SEIU Illinois Council, testified under oath at the Blago trial that President Obama called him to lobby for Valerie Jarrett to be named by Governor Blagojevich to replace Obama in the Senate. This directly contradicts the President's repeated denials of any direct or indirect contact with Blago to influence the naming of his Senate replacement. :lol:

I would rather lie about receiving a blow job rather than something that cost the lives of 5,000 brave soldiers.

Keep believing that crap

Forum List

Back