Seinfeld perfectly encapsulated blm, climate activists, democratic politicians, society, lgbtq, etc today.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
I wasn't sure where to put this as it applies to a lot of areas.

I was reminiscing about funny Seinfeld moments and this one came to mind.

I realized it's the perfect example of democrats, gays, trannies, climate activists, so called anti racists, news orginzations and so on. Do as they say or they will force you to.

It also made me realize that all of those orginzations detest bullying, yet they just turn around and bully anyone who doesn't agree with them.

This came to mind after seeing how a hockey player is being dragged through the mud for not wanting to wear a gay pride jersey. I don't known him but I was glad to see someone not be a sheep and to say "no I won't wear the ribbon". We need more people like and poor kramer.

The progressive philosophy boils down to "You are free to do whatever we tell you to do... or else"

That's one reason I will never call them liberals- they are all anti-liberal authoritarians ready to use force against any dissenters
Same here.

I don't know how many times I have tried to point out the difference between liberalism and authoritarianism in this forum. Most of the independents get it, many of the conservatives get it, but NONE of the leftists get it.

They can't force me to do anything I don't want to do...
Riiiiight. When you get ynaked out of your car at a street light, yYou will just put your foot down and say "NO!". :icon_rolleyes:

man-pointing-gun-7591586.jpg

It's a brilliant scene.

The tragic thing is that now that these fascists are so completely in control of the entertainment industry and the entire left, such a scene wouldn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of being made today.

I wasn't sure where to put this as it applies to a lot of areas.

I was reminiscing about funny Seinfeld moments and this one came to mind.

I realized it's the perfect example of democrats, gays, trannies, climate activists, so called anti racists, news orginzations and so on. Do as they say or they will force you to.

It also made me realize that all of those orginzations detest bullying, yet they just turn around and bully anyone who doesn't agree with them.

This came to mind after seeing how a hockey player is being dragged through the mud for not wanting to wear a gay pride jersey. I don't known him but I was glad to see someone not be a sheep and to say "no I won't wear the ribbon". We need more people like and poor kramer.

I remember that. Funny as hell. How appropriate. Seinfeld should be run out of liberal land and cancelled from existence for such a violation.

Forum List

Back