Seeing a lot of anti Obama ads on TV here in KC

Ads blasting him for his unbalanced approach to our fiscal problems. Nice to see that even post election someone cares enough to spend money pointing out his hypocricy despite the election being over.

The ad says to call him and tell him to stop the games and get to work.

Which hypocrisy is that?

They don't specify but I assume they are talking about his proposal not matching his pre election speeches. Taxes in particular

Wait a minute, I thought you were an obama lover now... :eusa_eh:

Understandable since most hacks can't see past what the surface looks like.

Go troll elsewhere fool
Troll? I think you need to remove your head from your anal orifice old man, you're fucking senile.

One thread you're licking obama's dick, the next you're pretending you don't like him.

Quit with the attention whoring shit for brains and make up your worn out mind.

You are the definition of a troll since you are technically not supposed to be here. A troll and liar. Good for you!

Understandable since most hacks can't see past what the surface looks like.

Go troll elsewhere fool
Troll? I think you need to remove your head from your anal orifice old man, you're fucking senile.

One thread you're licking obama's dick, the next you're pretending you don't like him.

Quit with the attention whoring shit for brains and make up your worn out mind.

Attention whore? Lol not only are you a troll you're a stupid one. I'm on here maybe once a week now. Post a few and leave again for a few days.

And yes YOU ARE TROLLING. You've posted twice in this thread now and not even mentioned the topic. TROLL

Fuck off and suck on this neg troll.

Ps. Post proof I've been sucking up to Obama or you will just confirm my assessment of your presence.

You and I don't agree often but you are way more honorable and have way bigger balls than the lying sack of shit 007 who has not one shred of honor. He shouldn't be posting on this site anymore but he is, because he's literally a sack of shit.

Ads blasting him for his unbalanced approach to our fiscal problems. Nice to see that even post election someone cares enough to spend money pointing out his hypocricy despite the election being over.

Which hypocrisy is that?

They don't specify but I assume they are talking about his proposal not matching his pre election speeches. Taxes in particular

He's been clear as a bell; cut taxes for everyone who earns $250,000 or less (and that includes the first $250,000 made by millionaires and billionaires). For anyone who earns over that mark let the Bush tax cuts expire. He has also pointed out small business (which, I have never heard defined.) will continue to receive targeted tax breaks.

If Obama continues the Bush tax cuts then it's not really Obama cutting taxes, now is it? It's merely maintaining the status quo...less any new taxes which we know are coming.

So net-net we all are no better off. In fact...we're worse off.

Last edited:

Why when his constituents don't?

:lol:True. Only differnce is he is going to have to wait 4 years to apply for unemployment. To bad Ubama.

He's BEEN at work! THAT'S the problem!

:confused:Right. And I still cant figure out which country he works for. Hope we find out soon.

He is at work, only his Goal is not what is best for America, his Goal is to Destroy the Republican Party, and he could care less what it costs to do it.

Bullshit. The GOP needs no help in destroying the GOP. They are doing a fine job on their own.:badgrin:

:DWell even if thats true...at least its only one party. The nitwit leader is doing a fine job destroying the entire country.

Why when his constituents don't?

Now that puts a whole new twist to the label "welfare president", doesn't it. But it's true, when you examine it. He lives in public housing, considers himself above the law, feels like anyone who voices an opinion against him is 'dissing' him, calls on his 'peeps' to damage anyone he doesn't like, and takes money for doing nothing.
At least he's married to his babies' mamma, as far as we can tell. Anyone ever seen a marriage license, or birth certificates for his 'daughters'?

Forum List

Back