Secrets Men Should Know About Their Wives

jchima

Sep 22, 2014
Women always want to know what men really think about their wives or just women in general. We
want to know all of your secrets, thoughts and feelings. So I think it’s
only fair to share some of our secrets with you (men), so you know what
we think and how we feel. After a great conversation with a few other
wives, we agreed on the following:

1. We look at other men, just like ya’ll look at other women. Just
because we look doesn’t mean we are interested. We just like what we
see.

2. We dress to impress you. We like compliments and no, you can never
give us too many.

3. We like for you to be a gentleman no matter how independent we tell
you we are. Opening doors never goes out of style.

4. We like s*x. Enough said.

5. We are not always honest about our feelings, because we feel like you
may not fully understand.
Sometimes, we don’t know how to express to you how we feel or why we
feel the way we do. Yes, we need to do better...
Source: 7 Secrets Men Should Know About Their Wives - eReporter

I know my wife looks at other men she finds attractive, but she has no intentions. If I do the same, she is not very understanding. Is this not hypocritical?

What wives should know about their men,

1.) The are in a state of drifting.

2.) We will compliment you on how you look and pretty commonly lie to your face about it. Let's face it there are some ugly women with big hearts out their, but that just ain't enough. That's a reality check.

3.) Shave the bush. Men have enough hair on their face as it is.

4.) Stay a virgin till Marriage. Most men aren't as experienced as me and the thrill of finding out how to screw is supposed to be enjoyable and an adventure for both.

5.) If you can fart in front of you husband you'll have a long lasting marriage. If not, he will get bored of you as you age. I mean let's face it woman age and so does their sex parts. Men need some form of entertainment to get them though the day.

6.) Men always look at other woman tits and ass no matter how much they love you and will go through a constant state of struggle being married to 1 vagina for the rest of their lives.
7.) Also, have an attorney on retainer. Divorce rate is higher than ever in this country. The "family" isn't just screwed up in black homes, to really fucked up in everybody's homes. There's a lot to this and study's on this and it's sad.

8.)fucking A

Last edited:
We are married- Not blind.

Does not matter where you get your appetite, as long as you eat at home

-Geaux

I think one of the key takeaways here so far......

Women are unpredictable, best cover all your bases.

Judicial review

Its nice that you have such an active fantasy life but its okay if you keep some of them to yourself.

Now, get some chalk and get busy.

Liar.jpg

women cheat more then men because they can. They have white knights trying to get down their pants on the daily. They are like monkeys. They snag a man (branch) before letting go of the old one. Girls can never be alone- ever.

Forum List

Back