Secretary Of Defense ‘Diamond And Silk’ Explain ....

Witchit

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2014
TARDIS
dands.png

That is absolutely definitely for certain how it happened. And don’t try to tell us about the so-called “Cold War” or the “Cuban Missile Crisis” or anything else like that, because Russia didn’t even know what nuclear weapons WERE before that day in 2010 when Hillary Clinton woke up and said “I want to do Uranium One today, and then maybe some yoga.” And for God’s sake please don’t try to remind us that no uranium was actually exported to Russia at all.

You laugh. We laugh. And then we all cry a little bit. But the sad truth is that this is not all that far from the conspiracy theories Fox News peddles every single day. Does the shit Sean Hannity pulls out of his pantyhose on a nightly basis make more sense than this theory of Russia acquiring nuclear weapons, promulgated by Secretary of State Silk and chairman of the joint chiefs of staff Diamond? Does their theory make any more sense than the actual Uranium One make-believe “scandal” Fox News reports on all the time? No, it does not.

Read more at Secretary Of Defense ‘Diamond And Silk’ Explains How Hillary Clinton Gave Russia Its First Nukes Ever, In 2010

Secretary Of Defense ‘Diamond And Silk’ Explains How Hillary Clinton Gave Russia Its First Nukes Ever, In 2010

Go ahead - tell me again how it's not the Fox Propaganda Network.

And then tell me where all those knowledgeable guests are who definitely should have been aired before this sorry duo.

Where's Steve_McGarrett when you need him? I require an explanation.

Another thing I'm wondering about.....................

Most news agencies, when they are talking about things of importance, generally try to get someone who has worked in the field or has a decent understanding of the subject to interview.

Not social media stars.

But, considering that Trump was a reality star, it stands to reason that FOX would choose someone like this for their "experts".

Another thing I'm wondering about.....................

Most news agencies, when they are talking about things of importance, generally try to get someone who has worked in the field or has a decent understanding of the subject to interview.

Not social media stars.

But, considering that Trump was a reality star, it stands to reason that FOX would choose someone like this for their "experts".
Won’t be long before Fat Donnie names Diamond and Silk to his cabinet

Funny that the crew who is normally shitting all over my Parkland/Columbine thread are avoiding this one like it's carrying the plague.

Ooh! I bet they're off getting their talking points.

That's okay. I can wait.

View attachment 185562

That is absolutely definitely for certain how it happened. And don’t try to tell us about the so-called “Cold War” or the “Cuban Missile Crisis” or anything else like that, because Russia didn’t even know what nuclear weapons WERE before that day in 2010 when Hillary Clinton woke up and said “I want to do Uranium One today, and then maybe some yoga.” And for God’s sake please don’t try to remind us that no uranium was actually exported to Russia at all.

You laugh. We laugh. And then we all cry a little bit. But the sad truth is that this is not all that far from the conspiracy theories Fox News peddles every single day. Does the shit Sean Hannity pulls out of his pantyhose on a nightly basis make more sense than this theory of Russia acquiring nuclear weapons, promulgated by Secretary of State Silk and chairman of the joint chiefs of staff Diamond? Does their theory make any more sense than the actual Uranium One make-believe “scandal” Fox News reports on all the time? No, it does not.

Read more at Secretary Of Defense ‘Diamond And Silk’ Explains How Hillary Clinton Gave Russia Its First Nukes Ever, In 2010

Secretary Of Defense ‘Diamond And Silk’ Explains How Hillary Clinton Gave Russia Its First Nukes Ever, In 2010

And then tell me where all those knowledgeable guests are who definitely should have been aired before this sorry duo.

You're racist.

View attachment 185562

You're racist.

Your point is indefensible and has nothing to do with these two losers on Fox.

Funny that the crew who is normally shitting all over my Parkland/Columbine thread are avoiding this one like it's carrying the plague.

That's okay. I can wait.

Pay no attention to young David Hogg

But what do Diamond and Silk have to say?

View attachment 185562

You're racist.

It was perfectly fine for liberals to call us racist for disagreeing with the meat puppet faggot.....
So you're a racist.

View attachment 185562

You're racist.

It was perfectly fine for liberals to call us racist for disagreeing with the meat puppet faggot.....
So you're a racist.

And you're deflecting.

Google it.

That's okay. I can wait.

Pay no attention to young David Hogg

But what do Diamond and Silk have to say?

In all truth and honesty, I do not know. Willfully ignorant people desperate for attention are on my ignore list.

For instance, Trump just tweeted a video of him saying something. He didn't caption it, so I don't know what he was saying and I'm having a peaceful Friday so I sure as shit wasn't about to hit play.

View attachment 185562

You're racist.

So you're a racist.

And you're deflecting.

Google it.

I dont take directions from racist.

Forum List

Back